Monday, October 30, 2006
Loads to say, not enough time.
I seriously have loads to blog about, but everytime I don't have time, and I forgot what I want to blog anymore.
Hmm well, I've gotta thank Wanxin for helping me find so many blogskins. She said my blogskin was very old, as in out-dated. =X Ya, I know la, but I'm loyal to this skin. I've been using it for don't know since when. But then, I guess it's time to change because I'm quite bored of it already. And I chose one very pretty skin which is orangey-red in colour. =) NICE!!
It has been quite awhile since I personalize my own blogskin with those html. I've not touched them for quite a long time and it got me some time to make that skin ready. And when it is FINALLY ready, I CAN'T PUBLISH IT!!!! What the hell is wrong with Blogger? I edit and edit and edit and it still can't work. This is really pissing me off you know!!!!
Hmm and recently has been pretty messed up going on around me. My homework and projects have been piling up and I've been doing them quite last minute. =X Well, at least I did them ya? But I think I should learn from my classmates who finished their homework days before they have to hand in. There's so many projects and assignments I don't know which is due on when. I'm going bonkers!!!
Oh and great news!! My dearest mummy finally agreed to pay half for my digicam. I think I'm going to get that Sony digicam. Hmm strangely, I don't know it's model and yet I can tell straightaway which is the one I want. But I'm still on the lookout for cheaper models. =)
There's also a few things coming up my list! I better start saving.
Hmm I'm also trying my luck to work at Sakae Sushi. I actually wanted to work at the outlet at ParkMall but I'm kinda scared of working alone since Nadine said that couples can't work together. So I might go to Heeren's outlet and join her. I hope I have time man. =X I also want to have a CCA leh. =X Anybody want's NP strings? =(
Hmm today is also pretty nice, since Denise and I went to this place near our school to have prata. We shared 1 Prata Tissue, had a Cheese Mushroom Prata and Milo Dinosaur each. =) WE WERE SO HAPPY!! But it was raining so heavily and both of us got pretty drenched. =X And after I went up the bus, I had a very nice nap from AMK to Hougang. =)
And few minutes after I reached home, Boonie called me and want to meet me at Hougang Mall, so I went to accompany to eat and we walked around for a little too. Shopping with Boonie is interesting, because I will always get to know new products and what's the good deal about it. Hmm hopefully we can meet on Friday. =)
Well then, that's all. Don't you think my blog entry is so choppy? I think this is how I write my exam answers too. Choppy and straight to the point. Oh and there's one thing I have to say straight, I don't like people to be late and I don't like waiting. That's a typical Aries. And I can't stand it when I used to always be late, but now I make the effort to be on time, and I don't know why others can't do that too. Typical Aries again.
And I hate people who like to push the blame to the other party when the person himself/herself does not treasure it in the first place.
Ok, I've said my point straight and DIRECT. Yes, I am an Aries and nobody likes an Aries. So be it.
Hmm well, I've gotta thank Wanxin for helping me find so many blogskins. She said my blogskin was very old, as in out-dated. =X Ya, I know la, but I'm loyal to this skin. I've been using it for don't know since when. But then, I guess it's time to change because I'm quite bored of it already. And I chose one very pretty skin which is orangey-red in colour. =) NICE!!
It has been quite awhile since I personalize my own blogskin with those html. I've not touched them for quite a long time and it got me some time to make that skin ready. And when it is FINALLY ready, I CAN'T PUBLISH IT!!!! What the hell is wrong with Blogger? I edit and edit and edit and it still can't work. This is really pissing me off you know!!!!
Hmm and recently has been pretty messed up going on around me. My homework and projects have been piling up and I've been doing them quite last minute. =X Well, at least I did them ya? But I think I should learn from my classmates who finished their homework days before they have to hand in. There's so many projects and assignments I don't know which is due on when. I'm going bonkers!!!
Oh and great news!! My dearest mummy finally agreed to pay half for my digicam. I think I'm going to get that Sony digicam. Hmm strangely, I don't know it's model and yet I can tell straightaway which is the one I want. But I'm still on the lookout for cheaper models. =)
There's also a few things coming up my list! I better start saving.
Hmm I'm also trying my luck to work at Sakae Sushi. I actually wanted to work at the outlet at ParkMall but I'm kinda scared of working alone since Nadine said that couples can't work together. So I might go to Heeren's outlet and join her. I hope I have time man. =X I also want to have a CCA leh. =X Anybody want's NP strings? =(
Hmm today is also pretty nice, since Denise and I went to this place near our school to have prata. We shared 1 Prata Tissue, had a Cheese Mushroom Prata and Milo Dinosaur each. =) WE WERE SO HAPPY!! But it was raining so heavily and both of us got pretty drenched. =X And after I went up the bus, I had a very nice nap from AMK to Hougang. =)
And few minutes after I reached home, Boonie called me and want to meet me at Hougang Mall, so I went to accompany to eat and we walked around for a little too. Shopping with Boonie is interesting, because I will always get to know new products and what's the good deal about it. Hmm hopefully we can meet on Friday. =)
Well then, that's all. Don't you think my blog entry is so choppy? I think this is how I write my exam answers too. Choppy and straight to the point. Oh and there's one thing I have to say straight, I don't like people to be late and I don't like waiting. That's a typical Aries. And I can't stand it when I used to always be late, but now I make the effort to be on time, and I don't know why others can't do that too. Typical Aries again.
And I hate people who like to push the blame to the other party when the person himself/herself does not treasure it in the first place.
Ok, I've said my point straight and DIRECT. Yes, I am an Aries and nobody likes an Aries. So be it.
this heart of mine confessed at 10/30/2006 11:01:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart