Friday, October 06, 2006

Lantern Festival.

This year's lantern festival is boring. =( Never manage to play anything at all. Hai. So boring. I know I'm getting older, but I still want to be a kid. I wanna run around with fire sparklers and those japanese paper lanterns, or maybe attempt to burn them all up, or dirty the park with all those coloured candles, or just simply watching the guys making the best rocket out of fire sparklers. =( I miss those days.

And then daddy and mummy, mimi and papa will sit by a side, eating mooncake and chit-chatting away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm anyway, came out from Hougang Mrt station and I notice how hazy the air is in Hougang. First it's our stupid neighbour Indonesia, secondly would be those crazy kids burning things up at Punggol Park.
It was so hazy that Jack forbid me to go and play. -_-''' Who gives a damn la. But then no one jio me also, so there. I did nothing the whole of lantern festival. =(

Huiyuan and Eugene visited me at work today. =) Huiyuan brought over the snackies he bought at Taiwan. =) Guess what's the surprise gift? Marshmellows in a sanitary pad packaging!! And outside even writes 'Sophie'. How misleading is that. When I first saw that I was laughing away! LOL. And I couldn't figure out what's inside.
Eugene got chocolates in condom packaging. But think it doesn't really look like condoms. =X LOL. I guess my sanitary pad is cuter! =)

I like the packaging so much that I'm keeping it. LOL. So cute!! Thanks Huiyuan!

Oh I need to thank Jack too! Because he specially bought Bakerz'in's cake for me while visiting me at work!!! I love you!! I love Bakerz'in EVEN MORE!!! Whahahah! But kinda sad it's not strawberry shortcake, but it was close. I dont' know the name of it, but it has HUGE strawberries in the cake. The content of strawberries is like 2 thirds of the whole cake. And the cream of the cake is green. Hmm somehow it tastes like almond. And there's also a fresh raspberry on top of it! My first raspberry I've even I would say. =X Oh man! I love Bakerz'in!! Can I have a slice every week? It's so superb! =)

I love chocolate ice creams, but I love strawberry cakes. =) Actually I like both! LOl.

Alright I'll go fantasize over all my food. Chocolate icecream, Strawberry cakes, gelato, dou jiang you tiao, etc etc etc.

I will miss mooncake too. How I wish I could have more of Bakerz'in mooncakes. =(

I LOVE FOOD~

this heart of mine confessed at 10/06/2006 11:35:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard