Saturday, October 28, 2006

I'm so scared. =X

Dear Ti Gong:

I am Sarah. I'm very scared now because I'm finally going to have my 2nd round of theory exams. I'm so scared, because for the past few days, I'm not feeling nervous at all and I kinda heck care it. I'm so scared I fail again and I'll have to waste money and lose face. Please Ti Gong, let me pass this once. Just pass also can la. I don't want to retake anymore. =(

Love,
Sarah

I hope everything goes well. I believe in miracles. =X

[PS: I love my Boonie-mama so much, but I don't like her to be late when meeting me for dinner. She makes me starve to death!]

this heart of mine confessed at 10/28/2006 12:55:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard