Wednesday, October 25, 2006
I am a changed person because...
This was the title I had for WCOM's tutorial and I had to write a 200-25o word essay on it. Hmm it has been so long since I've written essays and compositions. It makes me miss Secondary school life. =( And surprisingly it's not difficult writing 250 word essay afterall.
Guess what I wrote about? LOL.
Hmm anyway, do you think I should work?
I've been asked to work at some cafe with pretty high reputation that is paying me $7/hr and I have to work a minimum of 18 hours per week. It's pretty good right. But I'm quite afraid if I can cope with it. 18 hours seem alot. And I'm also kinda afraid if people are working with me. Huiyuan, you got work anot??
If I start work, I have to handle my work between school, family, friends, special friend, and perhaps considering having a CCA too. OMG. I think my CCA record is plain like a white sheet of paper. =( I must work harder. I must get scholarship. I must go UNI!!!!
So I don't know if I should work. I kinda fall in love with money, and that includes making money, to satisfy my unlimited wants. But I want flexible timing. I want to balance everything as well. =(
If I don't work at this cafe, perhaps I'll consider working at Sakae Sushi. I'm in a dilemma. =(
Oh I'm pretty lucky today seriously. I nearly lost my wallet!!
My bus came and I was about to board it, but I can't find my wallet! So I panicked and told
Sky and Chin Woo ( who happened to be there) about it and we began to search for my wallet. But thankfully we just needed 5 mins and we found the wallet. I left my wallet at that Japanese stall at Canteen One and thankfully the aunties and uncles there were very nice to keep it for me. =) And all my cash and ATM cards and identifications are intact! I'm so lucky. Next time must always go to that store though the food kinda suck. =X
Alright tomorrow is quite a long day for me. I hope everything goes well. =)
Guess what I wrote about? LOL.
Hmm anyway, do you think I should work?
I've been asked to work at some cafe with pretty high reputation that is paying me $7/hr and I have to work a minimum of 18 hours per week. It's pretty good right. But I'm quite afraid if I can cope with it. 18 hours seem alot. And I'm also kinda afraid if people are working with me. Huiyuan, you got work anot??
If I start work, I have to handle my work between school, family, friends, special friend, and perhaps considering having a CCA too. OMG. I think my CCA record is plain like a white sheet of paper. =( I must work harder. I must get scholarship. I must go UNI!!!!
So I don't know if I should work. I kinda fall in love with money, and that includes making money, to satisfy my unlimited wants. But I want flexible timing. I want to balance everything as well. =(
If I don't work at this cafe, perhaps I'll consider working at Sakae Sushi. I'm in a dilemma. =(
Oh I'm pretty lucky today seriously. I nearly lost my wallet!!
My bus came and I was about to board it, but I can't find my wallet! So I panicked and told
Sky and Chin Woo ( who happened to be there) about it and we began to search for my wallet. But thankfully we just needed 5 mins and we found the wallet. I left my wallet at that Japanese stall at Canteen One and thankfully the aunties and uncles there were very nice to keep it for me. =) And all my cash and ATM cards and identifications are intact! I'm so lucky. Next time must always go to that store though the food kinda suck. =X
Alright tomorrow is quite a long day for me. I hope everything goes well. =)
this heart of mine confessed at 10/25/2006 11:39:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart