Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Holidays are ending. =( Boo!
Holidays has been great! My days are pretty monotonous at times, but it always sort of ended well. Well, at first my job are pretty, not the thing I want, but in the end I found the perfect job everyone could have wanted. Lol. So I'm glad. And I always had people there for me to accompay through the boring hours.
But school's starting. Is everything going back to normal again? All I know is my timetable clashes with everyone else's. And the worse thing is, I actually read my timetable wrongly. =( It makes me kinda dread school now. =X
Anyway talking about people being there for me to accompany me through the boring hours, Yixin came over to visit me yesterday. I'm kinda touched. =) And that stupid girl want me to dedicate an entry to her. LOl.
Well, time flies ya. We've known each other for like 6 months already. And now she has her si zhu to think about already. Maybe she'll forget me. LOL. But well, I hope her si zhu treats her well. =X Can tell he's quite friendly though. And that blur girl left her wallet in the shop and she didn't know about it until I called and told her today. Haiz. I see another ah dai. Anyway, thanks for being there for me alright. I remember she was there to listen me out when I had a rough day at Breadtalk. Me sitting alone in Coffee Club and eating cake, drinking something and complaining on the phone. =X
Hmm, I saw a very nice pair of wooden heels at hue. Very pretty. And the price is beautiful as well. -_-''' I can buy an adidas jacket with that. But somehow, I don't really bear to part with the hard-earned money I have. =X Hai this makes things more complicated and makes me more vexed in many many ways. =( Makes me feel so miserable like that.
Well nothing much to blog about seriously. I've decided not to go Sentosa on Saturday for that Orientation thingy. Since it's like my last weekend for the holiday, I plan to spend it happily, just the way I want. But I have a feeling that it's not going to be the way I want. But still, I'll try to. Now I really dread school. =X Should I find part-time?
Hmm my mind's blank. I'll just end here. Enjoy your last few days. See you guys in school.
But school's starting. Is everything going back to normal again? All I know is my timetable clashes with everyone else's. And the worse thing is, I actually read my timetable wrongly. =( It makes me kinda dread school now. =X
Anyway talking about people being there for me to accompany me through the boring hours, Yixin came over to visit me yesterday. I'm kinda touched. =) And that stupid girl want me to dedicate an entry to her. LOl.
Well, time flies ya. We've known each other for like 6 months already. And now she has her si zhu to think about already. Maybe she'll forget me. LOL. But well, I hope her si zhu treats her well. =X Can tell he's quite friendly though. And that blur girl left her wallet in the shop and she didn't know about it until I called and told her today. Haiz. I see another ah dai. Anyway, thanks for being there for me alright. I remember she was there to listen me out when I had a rough day at Breadtalk. Me sitting alone in Coffee Club and eating cake, drinking something and complaining on the phone. =X
Hmm, I saw a very nice pair of wooden heels at hue. Very pretty. And the price is beautiful as well. -_-''' I can buy an adidas jacket with that. But somehow, I don't really bear to part with the hard-earned money I have. =X Hai this makes things more complicated and makes me more vexed in many many ways. =( Makes me feel so miserable like that.
Well nothing much to blog about seriously. I've decided not to go Sentosa on Saturday for that Orientation thingy. Since it's like my last weekend for the holiday, I plan to spend it happily, just the way I want. But I have a feeling that it's not going to be the way I want. But still, I'll try to. Now I really dread school. =X Should I find part-time?
Hmm my mind's blank. I'll just end here. Enjoy your last few days. See you guys in school.
this heart of mine confessed at 10/11/2006 11:37:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart