Saturday, October 14, 2006
Consumer Therapy (aka impulse buying)
Hmm I know Consumer Therapy is no good, but it works for me, when I feel upset. =X I know it's bad, but you know as I said, I'm good at doing things for myself to cheer myself up abit right.
Consumer Therapy is much better than drinking vodka at Ben's house. LOl. Hmm but anyway I enjoy the vodka that he mix. The amount is just right, and ribena with vodka taste good-to me. But it just makes me feel high as in happy sprouting nonsense. LOl. Ok I know I'm underage and I'm starting to drink, but well, there's no harm drinking once in awhile and I believe girls should know how to hold their alcohol well.
Hmm actually I thought today would be quite a terrible day and I was prepared not to have a good 'last-weekend-for-the-holidays'. Then surprisingly, Boonie called me and woke me up. I'm so happy to hear from her. =) I miss her so much can. Then she asked if I wanted to meet. She seldom does that you know. Anyway I know I wasn't going to go out with Jack that early so I met her at Hougang mall to have something and chat over our food.
But in the end, Jack didn't want to meet me, and Boonie said she wanted to go shopping as well, so we went Vivo City! =) I even wore my black polo tee and jeans to match with what she's wearing. See I'm such a nice friend.
Most of the shops at Vivo City is opened by now and there's hell lot of people! I think today should be a good day to go to Orchard. Lolx. Initially we were quite lost as to where we should walk because it's really quite big and it gets confusing, especially with so many people around. It's like a bigger version of Marina Square. Then suddenly, I saw this huge huge Forever 21 shop and I decided that I should start my consumer therapy at that store!! LOl.
LOL I was super happy then. Dragged Boonie inside and we started picking clothes to try on. Lolx I think I was trying to act tai-tai in my casual clothes. Hmm in the end I took 4 tops to try on. I took pics with it la, but well I forgot that I lost my bluetooth thingy so too bad. =(
Anyway I bought 2 of them. =X One red baby doll top which costs $33 and a white dress/top which costs $48. So my consumer therapy cost me $81.
And that's not all. We started to get hungry, so we went to Cedele depot to have a cake set each. =) Boonie had a chocolate truffle and I had a Lemon meringue pie. For the first time I know how meringue taste like. =X But seriously, I prefer Boonie's chocolate truffle because the chocolate is so creamy and chocolates makes me feel loved!!! =) That cake set cost me another 7 bucks. =X
Well then we shopped around till it's time to go home. Hmm I have no mood to blog about our Vivo City trip anymore because blogging without pics is boring. Maybe I shall add more details when I can get the pics up. =)
Hmm my mum booked an appointment with Li Tao aunty to give me a hair treatment. This is the first time ok! LOL. I'm so happy. I hope it turns out well, and maybe I should ask her if I should make my hair wavy, though lots of people say my hair IS already wavy. =X
And I kinda look forward to that family dinner tomorrow because it has been quite some time since I last saw my aunts and cousin, and of course my grandma. =) So that's all for today. Thanks Boonie!! You made my day!! =D
[PS: Pinky is hanging out with some guy name Jack, and he's the same age as my Jack too. LOl. The only difference is her Jack looks cuter while my Jack looks like an ape. LOLX!!!!]
Consumer Therapy is much better than drinking vodka at Ben's house. LOl. Hmm but anyway I enjoy the vodka that he mix. The amount is just right, and ribena with vodka taste good-to me. But it just makes me feel high as in happy sprouting nonsense. LOl. Ok I know I'm underage and I'm starting to drink, but well, there's no harm drinking once in awhile and I believe girls should know how to hold their alcohol well.
Hmm actually I thought today would be quite a terrible day and I was prepared not to have a good 'last-weekend-for-the-holidays'. Then surprisingly, Boonie called me and woke me up. I'm so happy to hear from her. =) I miss her so much can. Then she asked if I wanted to meet. She seldom does that you know. Anyway I know I wasn't going to go out with Jack that early so I met her at Hougang mall to have something and chat over our food.
But in the end, Jack didn't want to meet me, and Boonie said she wanted to go shopping as well, so we went Vivo City! =) I even wore my black polo tee and jeans to match with what she's wearing. See I'm such a nice friend.
Most of the shops at Vivo City is opened by now and there's hell lot of people! I think today should be a good day to go to Orchard. Lolx. Initially we were quite lost as to where we should walk because it's really quite big and it gets confusing, especially with so many people around. It's like a bigger version of Marina Square. Then suddenly, I saw this huge huge Forever 21 shop and I decided that I should start my consumer therapy at that store!! LOl.
LOL I was super happy then. Dragged Boonie inside and we started picking clothes to try on. Lolx I think I was trying to act tai-tai in my casual clothes. Hmm in the end I took 4 tops to try on. I took pics with it la, but well I forgot that I lost my bluetooth thingy so too bad. =(
Anyway I bought 2 of them. =X One red baby doll top which costs $33 and a white dress/top which costs $48. So my consumer therapy cost me $81.
And that's not all. We started to get hungry, so we went to Cedele depot to have a cake set each. =) Boonie had a chocolate truffle and I had a Lemon meringue pie. For the first time I know how meringue taste like. =X But seriously, I prefer Boonie's chocolate truffle because the chocolate is so creamy and chocolates makes me feel loved!!! =) That cake set cost me another 7 bucks. =X
Well then we shopped around till it's time to go home. Hmm I have no mood to blog about our Vivo City trip anymore because blogging without pics is boring. Maybe I shall add more details when I can get the pics up. =)
Hmm my mum booked an appointment with Li Tao aunty to give me a hair treatment. This is the first time ok! LOL. I'm so happy. I hope it turns out well, and maybe I should ask her if I should make my hair wavy, though lots of people say my hair IS already wavy. =X
And I kinda look forward to that family dinner tomorrow because it has been quite some time since I last saw my aunts and cousin, and of course my grandma. =) So that's all for today. Thanks Boonie!! You made my day!! =D
[PS: Pinky is hanging out with some guy name Jack, and he's the same age as my Jack too. LOl. The only difference is her Jack looks cuter while my Jack looks like an ape. LOLX!!!!]
this heart of mine confessed at 10/14/2006 10:53:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart