Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Almost Here by Delta Goodrem & Brian McFadden
Hmm today was kinda full of twists and turns. Early in the morning, Yixin msg me that Wanxin and her wont go to lecture due to some health problems. Then I was like so sad, because we were suppose to go KBox. =(
So in the end there's only Denise and I who went to lecture together. So pathetic right. The lecture was pretty boring today too. Lol I can skip the first lecture of every Tuesdays since that lecturer also said that lecture is not compulsory. =X
Then after those boring lectures, Yixin felt better so we went to meet her at Ikea to have Swedish Meatballs! =) Yummy! We had their chicken wings too. Think the 3 of us really know how to enjoy ourselves. LOL. Then Yixin's si zhu met her there because she needs to pass something to him. LOl actually Yixin, your si zhu is not bad la huh. =) So when her si zhu went to the toilet, the 3 of us started doing crazy stuffs.
Like this...

Treating the kid's chair pad as a hat! Whahahha!! Ah dai is really cute these days. You guys should listen to her laugh. LOL! =D

Next was Yixin. LOL. We are crazy people.
Actually I was suppose to have one pic like that too, but I look so spastic that I deleted it immediately. Then when I wanted to take another one, Yixin's sizhu came, so I dare not take anymore le. =X Embarrassing.
Then it was still pretty early, so we went to KBox after leaving Ikea. =) Because it was like 3pm, we decided to go to Clementi's KBox because it was the nearest and we were afraid that the student package will have not enough time anymore. But who knows, in the end, we can end at 7pm! LOL. Super happy.
At first we were abit shy, but after things got warmed out, we were crazy!! We started shouting, not singing, as usual. LOl and Ah dai was the funniest. She like to end funny phrases at the end of each song and then she will start laughing with her 'witch' laugh and both of us will start to laugh non-stop too. LOL. Think Ah Dai's laughter is really funny. LOL.
I pity those waiter/waiteresses working at KBox, because they have to meet siao people like us everyday who shout and scream at the mic and then laugh non-stop for no apparent reason. =X Think those who came into our room didnt give pleased faces. And our singing was pretty horrible. LOl. And those people who go KBox usually goes there to relieve stress or have fun, so then tend to me more high than usual.
And I can't stand those mtv for their English songs. They either show ugly pictures of places of interest of different countries, animals, sceneries, insects, flowers, ugly people in ugly costume, and worse still, some slutty girl who looks like a transverse dancing around like mad or give that 'I'm-so-pretty-but-I-know-I'm-not-look'. -_-''' Disgusting. Why cant English songs have more karaoke mtv?
Hmm anyway, here are the pictures.

Pretty girls. =)

Yixin is ever so camera-ready. Lol now I realise they have very nice colours on the walls. =X

Finally a picture with me. I'm ugly. Look how fair I've become!!! I don't want to be fair. And this stupid haze blocked out the sun and I can't go tanning. -_-''' Another reason is I don't have my bikini too. I must go tan as soon as the sun is out again.

I'm so greedy that I want 2 mics! LOl. I know I look unglam la. =X

Look at the colour difference between us. I'm so WHITE.

Ah dai is a crazy gal. +D

We're making stupid faces. Bah! My dark eye circles are bad. =( UGLY.
Lol acting as Bunnies. This is Yixin's idea. -_-''' Frizzy hair, I can't stand.

So that's all for KBox. We really enjoyed ourselves a hell lot. =)
And thanks girls for letting me know that I'm not angry for the wrong reasons.
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart