Monday, September 18, 2006
Yeah!! =)
Yep! I'm a happy girl now. Because I quit BreadTalk, and Jack is finally back. =)
The last day of work at BreadTalk wasn't so bad. I do feel bad in some ways, like losing my temper when I get too stress and makes lots of mistakes, making it a wide known fact that I'm pissed, and everyone is scared of me. =X
But I'm quite glad that Eugene and Huiyuan think the same way as me, disliking that China woman and Nicole. Eugene was even more funny, he came earlier on my last day and immediately come and looked for me.
Eugene (with his ah beng look) : Sarah, where's Nicole?
Me: Huh? Who is Nicole?
Eugene: The one who bully you la. I wanna scold her.
LOl. He say until so siao sa. Feels like a big brother to me. LOl, although I think I'm older than him. =X But well, that Nicole didn't come that day, so there's no good show to watch. Besides, I wouldn't want to see her either. Eeyer!
I was quite pissed with that China woman that day, but I think she's easier to handle because as I said, many people seems afraid of me. Alot of them kept asking me if I'm ok, and if that day was my last day too and I think I will miss those nice people somehow. My manager is also very nice and I feel kinda guilty as well. Whenever I looked stress or something and makes mistakes, my manager will joke with me and he always smiles. He never once scold me before. =)
If there isn't that Nicole and that China woman, I think the people there are quite nice. But well, I don't want to be a maid there either. So, I'm sorry.
Hmm, today was good. =) I like it.
Staying at home on rainy days is the best. =)
Pampered myself with Long John's breakfast and watch a little boring tv. Simple pleasures.
Then Jack came over and brought lots of goodies. =) The last episode of Mai Hime, Curse of the Monkey Island II, Blueberry chocolates ( I'm getting addicted to it now!), many postcards especially with that spastic lamb on it, soaps, body butter.
Went to eat a super unworthy tim sum at Kovan, that cha can ting! I don't know why but the food sucks today and it's quite expensive as well. But that day I ate with my family and it's nice. I don't know why. =X
But somehow, we were quite full after that. And we started to get kinda high. Think it started with me la. LOL. I began to use my pillow and stuffies to hit his head, and we started a pillow fight. A fierce one too. =X Jack is such an ass that he doesn't give chance! BIG BULLY! But I left him a few scars as well because I was defending myself. I guess my parents don't have to worry that I'll get rape or anything, because I have very good self-defence. LOL.
Going to work for Mr Yong tomorrow. I hope it's better. Seriously thinking of going to work again, I'm very sick and tired of it already. I don't like to work. =X But I hope that working for Mr Yong would be better. And I cannot do a bad job too, because afterall, I know Mr Yong well and I don't think it's nice to do a bad job for him right. I just hope everything turns out fine. =)
[PS: I realise the best thing I'm at is at pampering myself, trying to make myself a little less upset. Yea, that's my forte, and it shows that I'm very self-centred. =X]
The last day of work at BreadTalk wasn't so bad. I do feel bad in some ways, like losing my temper when I get too stress and makes lots of mistakes, making it a wide known fact that I'm pissed, and everyone is scared of me. =X
But I'm quite glad that Eugene and Huiyuan think the same way as me, disliking that China woman and Nicole. Eugene was even more funny, he came earlier on my last day and immediately come and looked for me.
Eugene (with his ah beng look) : Sarah, where's Nicole?
Me: Huh? Who is Nicole?
Eugene: The one who bully you la. I wanna scold her.
LOl. He say until so siao sa. Feels like a big brother to me. LOl, although I think I'm older than him. =X But well, that Nicole didn't come that day, so there's no good show to watch. Besides, I wouldn't want to see her either. Eeyer!
I was quite pissed with that China woman that day, but I think she's easier to handle because as I said, many people seems afraid of me. Alot of them kept asking me if I'm ok, and if that day was my last day too and I think I will miss those nice people somehow. My manager is also very nice and I feel kinda guilty as well. Whenever I looked stress or something and makes mistakes, my manager will joke with me and he always smiles. He never once scold me before. =)
If there isn't that Nicole and that China woman, I think the people there are quite nice. But well, I don't want to be a maid there either. So, I'm sorry.
Hmm, today was good. =) I like it.
Staying at home on rainy days is the best. =)
Pampered myself with Long John's breakfast and watch a little boring tv. Simple pleasures.
Then Jack came over and brought lots of goodies. =) The last episode of Mai Hime, Curse of the Monkey Island II, Blueberry chocolates ( I'm getting addicted to it now!), many postcards especially with that spastic lamb on it, soaps, body butter.
Went to eat a super unworthy tim sum at Kovan, that cha can ting! I don't know why but the food sucks today and it's quite expensive as well. But that day I ate with my family and it's nice. I don't know why. =X
But somehow, we were quite full after that. And we started to get kinda high. Think it started with me la. LOL. I began to use my pillow and stuffies to hit his head, and we started a pillow fight. A fierce one too. =X Jack is such an ass that he doesn't give chance! BIG BULLY! But I left him a few scars as well because I was defending myself. I guess my parents don't have to worry that I'll get rape or anything, because I have very good self-defence. LOL.
Going to work for Mr Yong tomorrow. I hope it's better. Seriously thinking of going to work again, I'm very sick and tired of it already. I don't like to work. =X But I hope that working for Mr Yong would be better. And I cannot do a bad job too, because afterall, I know Mr Yong well and I don't think it's nice to do a bad job for him right. I just hope everything turns out fine. =)
[PS: I realise the best thing I'm at is at pampering myself, trying to make myself a little less upset. Yea, that's my forte, and it shows that I'm very self-centred. =X]
this heart of mine confessed at 9/18/2006 11:14:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart