Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Urge.

I suddenly thought about this friend of mine. Actually it's sort of the nickname we had-mAsS. I can't remeber why I thought of mAsS but it certainly made me smile when I thought about how we got that strange nickname.

There are alot of things I wanna do for mA, many things to say to mA, but I myself don't know why I didn't do it. Hai.

But this entry is to tell mA that I miss those times we had, laughing for all sorts of jokes we had. And to tell mA that I thought about you today.

Hmm, I wonder if she will think of me too. That should be something that is 'ke yu bu ke qiu' I guess.

Anyway, I'm going to be damn broke this week. Hai Mum's birthday is this Sunday and I don't know what to get for her. =X I hate being broke. =(

this heart of mine confessed at 9/27/2006 11:48:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard