Sunday, September 03, 2006

should i? or shouldn't i?

I'm so confused if I should continue working at DHL. Pay is good, routine is bad, timing is worse, location is worst of worst!

Job market is so bad these days. I should have not dilly dally and faster search for jobs weeks before the holiday starts. Haix too bad.

I feel so miserable now. =( Haix.

Hmm think I shall stop whining also and plan what I got to do. I think I'm going to tell them that I'm quitting by this week. I dont know why, but I feel that I'm that kind of person that if I don't like that job once I heard about it, I won't like it anyway or other. =X That goes the same as for my JC. But this is strange. My parents kind of like to me have this job and I don't like it at all. =X Why do our likings always differ? -_-'''

Anyway here's a list of things I want to buy before I spent it on other unneccessary things.
1. Wallet; Budget: $50
2. Baby doll tops; Budget: $50
3. Pumps/Sneakers; Budget: $50
4. Bikini; Budget: $70
5. Shorts; Budget: $30
6. Mooncakes; Budget: $80
7. Sony digicam with 7.2 megapixel; Budget: $499

Total: $829 ( so much!!!)

Haix wonder how long I must work to earn so much. Actually if I stay put at my DHL job for 2 weeks or so I can earn that amount. But I need to save up as well right. So I should earn about $1200 before I can buy all these things. Wonder how many months it's going to take me. =X But I'll work towards that.

After I quit, I'm going to find other potential jobs. Hopefully those FnB outlets are still hiring.

And I'm trying to look forward to Friday's bbq though not many people will turn up. Looking forward to Huiyuan's chilli crab!!! Yummy~

this heart of mine confessed at 9/03/2006 10:33:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard