Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Random.
Hmm I'm getting so sick nowadays. Coughing real badly these days. Haiz~ I realise I have a different kind of illness for every other week. Last week was my bad stomach, now it's my bad nose infection cum cough. -_-''' All the doings of eating too much outside food. Hai I lead a sad life.
Work is ok. I'm getting used to everything. But it just pisses me off when it take me so long to travel. And I hate jams!!! I love jams, of course, the one that you spread on your bread, but not traffic JAMS!!!
But I enjoy the company there somehow. With those funny aunties and uncles, and of course some young uncles. LOlx. The aunties are really nice and motherly and how I wish they can be my mum. I know my mum is a different sort of mum. Modern mum? Well, not quite either. Try to be modern and yet conservative. Hai how contradicting. Anyway back to the aunties at work. One of the auntie is really very pretty and she's only 39kg! I wonder how she can do that even after giving birth. I know I'll turn into a fat pig just by looking at my mum. =X
LOl. The aunties are really what I like best, but I still don't know how they think of me. =X They may just pretend to be nice and like me. =(
And now I'm actually chatting on MSN with my leader, Lawrence, and he told me that there are some bad comments from the staff there. =( Haix why am I so re ren yan.
Anyway it's going to be my last day at work. And I'll try to talk to the aunties more. =)
Zezhong sometimes pisses me. He always picks on me for every other thing. I know he might be joking, saying I'm blur, lazy or whatever, but too much of it annoys me. It can really be irritating especially when he keeps commenting that Denise has become his first grade friend. [Yep he says he's interested in her.] Lolx. What's the point of letting the whole world know but not her ya?
Hmm anyway tomorrow's going to be my last day. It's a happy and a sad thing. Undescribable.
I just hope from now I can find a job soon. Someone is leaving me too, so I have to fend for myself for whatever may come.
And I can't wait for Friday and Saturday. Bbq and meeting up with my dearest mama! =)
I'm having lots of urges lately. Wonder why.
Urges like, cutting my hair into a short bob, earn lots of money and go Lee Wei Song Music school to learn singing? composing? Urges to open a dessert store in the future. Urges to teach Jack's little cousin tuition? Lolx these are probably just urges that occur when I'm bored during my boring bus journey. There's nothing much for me to do either right?
I'm feeling quite emo, for don't know what reason. =X
Am I PMS-ing? Nothing seems to make me happy. I need my chocolate!
[PS: Think this blog entry is really a nut case man!]
Work is ok. I'm getting used to everything. But it just pisses me off when it take me so long to travel. And I hate jams!!! I love jams, of course, the one that you spread on your bread, but not traffic JAMS!!!
But I enjoy the company there somehow. With those funny aunties and uncles, and of course some young uncles. LOlx. The aunties are really nice and motherly and how I wish they can be my mum. I know my mum is a different sort of mum. Modern mum? Well, not quite either. Try to be modern and yet conservative. Hai how contradicting. Anyway back to the aunties at work. One of the auntie is really very pretty and she's only 39kg! I wonder how she can do that even after giving birth. I know I'll turn into a fat pig just by looking at my mum. =X
LOl. The aunties are really what I like best, but I still don't know how they think of me. =X They may just pretend to be nice and like me. =(
And now I'm actually chatting on MSN with my leader, Lawrence, and he told me that there are some bad comments from the staff there. =( Haix why am I so re ren yan.
Anyway it's going to be my last day at work. And I'll try to talk to the aunties more. =)
Zezhong sometimes pisses me. He always picks on me for every other thing. I know he might be joking, saying I'm blur, lazy or whatever, but too much of it annoys me. It can really be irritating especially when he keeps commenting that Denise has become his first grade friend. [Yep he says he's interested in her.] Lolx. What's the point of letting the whole world know but not her ya?
Hmm anyway tomorrow's going to be my last day. It's a happy and a sad thing. Undescribable.
I just hope from now I can find a job soon. Someone is leaving me too, so I have to fend for myself for whatever may come.
And I can't wait for Friday and Saturday. Bbq and meeting up with my dearest mama! =)
I'm having lots of urges lately. Wonder why.
Urges like, cutting my hair into a short bob, earn lots of money and go Lee Wei Song Music school to learn singing? composing? Urges to open a dessert store in the future. Urges to teach Jack's little cousin tuition? Lolx these are probably just urges that occur when I'm bored during my boring bus journey. There's nothing much for me to do either right?
I'm feeling quite emo, for don't know what reason. =X
Am I PMS-ing? Nothing seems to make me happy. I need my chocolate!
[PS: Think this blog entry is really a nut case man!]
this heart of mine confessed at 9/06/2006 10:21:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart