Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm sick again.

I think I'm cursed or something. I get a different illness every week! First it was my stomach, then my cough, then now my tooth!

Today was supposedly by second day of work at BreadTalk. But again my molar is giving me problems. Other people doesn't seem to have much problems with their molars except me. Every time my molar is coming out, it will be so painful for days. Sometimes infection occurs, like today. And god, it's only the 2nd molar, not the wisdom tooth. I think I will die when my wisdom tooth comes out.

The pain was so bad that I woke up suddenly at 6 plus. Thankfully I managed to sleep again till 11 plus. LOl. My whole gums and everything was swollen and painful. I even had difficulty swallowing. So I went to see the dentist. This is my worst dental experience I've ever had.

I went to the Hougang Central Dental Clinic. The name sounds so LKK, but it offers quite good services and the dentist seems very experienced. First thing the dentist saw my badly-shaped gums and tooth, he wanted an x-ray done for me, for both sides, which cost $30. I can't even open my mouth properly and he wants me to bite onto that hard plastic thing which holds the x-ray film and it's damn painful that tears just flow down, not because I'm crying but because I'm in pain. Then he starts doing some deep cleaning of that particular tooth because he says there's already and infection and there's pus! *gasp!* He injected don't know how many times to numb the pain and followed by a few huge syringes of funny coloured liquids, one of which I heard is hydrogen. =X Scary man. He say I might need a surgery if it's still not ok, to cut away the excess gums. Sounds so FREAKY!

I hate infections, any kinds, because I had to eat lots of antibiotics which I had to complete! In the end I had 2 antibiotics and a pack of painkillers. This short trip to the dentist cost me 110 bucks, one of my most expensive visits I guess.

The x-ray also shows that my wisdom teeth which has yet to come out will be crooked! So far I don't have any crooked teeth and I'm proud of them, but I think this wisdom tooth is going to give me problems. I think when the time comes I will die when my wisdom tooth comes out.

Enough about my gross teeth story. Work was ok, except the pay is little and the hours are long. I reached the MRT station at 11pm though I'm supposed to go off by 1030. But time kinda of flies when I was there because every minute there's something for me to do. I don't mind working there for long if the pay is better seriously. But yesterday, I never had a proper meal except 1 floss bread and a sandwich.

And the uniform sucks. I had to wear oversized tee and long pants and apron and bandana! I still have to tie up all my hair. Chin Woo nearly can't recognise me ya? LOl. SO unglam. My leader still asked me to sweep the floor when there's so many people around. How are you going to sweep it clean? I hope no ones sees how unglam I look. So ugly. I think after working there I'll be a very good housewife.

Hmm anyway Eugene seems to like that job somehow. It's the first time I see him so hardworking. LOl. And my leader likes him. LOl Huiyuan on the other hand doesn't like the job and he can't wait to quit. But well, we were all newcomers and we aren't treated that good as expected in some ways.

Anyway, since Huiyuan thinks of quitting after he comes back from Taiwan, I think I would rather work for Mr Yong then. If not I really earn alot lesser and that's not what I want. Other part-time jobs can wait ya. Furthermore I know Mr Yong and the working hours he offers is good. Even my mum and my brother say I should work for Mr Yong. So I'm going to start work at Mr Yong's store from Tuesday onwards. =)

Hmm I'm getting back my results tomorrow. Wonder how I will score. =X I think my CATS and CIP will screw up man! Hai. I don't dare to expect alot now. =X And I hope my stupid molar will stop giving me problems. I want to eat properly and enjoy good food and not being sick anymore! I hate eating medicine and falling sick so often! I hate it!!!!!!

Maybe I'm going to die soon. =X

[PS: I finally got my UOB debit card! But it's not the mini one that Jack has. =( ]

this heart of mine confessed at 9/14/2006 11:19:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard