Wednesday, September 20, 2006
I'm happy! I love my job! =)
I didn't regret quitting BreadTalk. I just feel bad.
But I certainly love my job now, as in right now. I don't know the future. =X
Every morning, I went to Citilink Mall's BreadTalk and buy a cup of milo and some buns and then walk over to Mr Yong's shop. Ironic isn't it? After I stopped working at BreadTalk I want to eat their breads everyday.
Then when I went over to open the shop, it feels like it's my own shop. Lol. So cool ya? And working alone can be a blessing too, though you may feel bored at times. But at least you don't have to put up with shitty people as well.
And most of the time there's not really alot of things for you to do and there aren't lots of customers in the afternoons, so I can do whatever I want. Lappy is definitely my best companion, though there isn't internet, but I can play the many games I have. I love lappy! =)
And I also can try out all the different books they have at his shop on the piano. =) I love work now.
Today I even managed to serve an IMF delegate from Togo! So exciting! But well, in the end she didn't buy anything la, but well, it's cool right! LOL.
And best of all I can get to see Jack for this few days too because he's working nearby. =) Yeah! My job is so good now. Good job, good pay, good timing. What else can I ask for?
I also realise it's damn shuang to be a consumer. =) I love being served and people going all out to give the best service to you. After working at BreadTalk, I treasure all these services and treatment alot better. It feels good that you are buying things and people respect you, rather letting others nag at you telling you to do this and that.
Hmm timetable is out and it looks pretty good to me. Early releases. =) But, I don't like my Fridays because schools starts from 1 to 5pm. So sian. I rather have it in the morning then I can go out the rest of the days. Anyway, since I release so early, I wonder if I should work part-time at Sakae now. =X But FnB definitely has to do alot of sai gang. Hmm I don't know. =X See how ba.
Off to sleep~
But I certainly love my job now, as in right now. I don't know the future. =X
Every morning, I went to Citilink Mall's BreadTalk and buy a cup of milo and some buns and then walk over to Mr Yong's shop. Ironic isn't it? After I stopped working at BreadTalk I want to eat their breads everyday.
Then when I went over to open the shop, it feels like it's my own shop. Lol. So cool ya? And working alone can be a blessing too, though you may feel bored at times. But at least you don't have to put up with shitty people as well.
And most of the time there's not really alot of things for you to do and there aren't lots of customers in the afternoons, so I can do whatever I want. Lappy is definitely my best companion, though there isn't internet, but I can play the many games I have. I love lappy! =)
And I also can try out all the different books they have at his shop on the piano. =) I love work now.
Today I even managed to serve an IMF delegate from Togo! So exciting! But well, in the end she didn't buy anything la, but well, it's cool right! LOL.
And best of all I can get to see Jack for this few days too because he's working nearby. =) Yeah! My job is so good now. Good job, good pay, good timing. What else can I ask for?
I also realise it's damn shuang to be a consumer. =) I love being served and people going all out to give the best service to you. After working at BreadTalk, I treasure all these services and treatment alot better. It feels good that you are buying things and people respect you, rather letting others nag at you telling you to do this and that.
Hmm timetable is out and it looks pretty good to me. Early releases. =) But, I don't like my Fridays because schools starts from 1 to 5pm. So sian. I rather have it in the morning then I can go out the rest of the days. Anyway, since I release so early, I wonder if I should work part-time at Sakae now. =X But FnB definitely has to do alot of sai gang. Hmm I don't know. =X See how ba.
Off to sleep~
this heart of mine confessed at 9/20/2006 11:39:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart