Friday, September 29, 2006
I have nothing to blog.
I really seem to have lost that kind of zest for blogging. In the past, I can picture and phrase properly what I want to blog about hours before. But now my mind is just blank.
Maybe because my life is kinda boring now ya. Work Work work, not that my work is exactly very boring. I love my job seriously. It's like it's my own shop and I can do whatever I want. Hehehhez. But nothing really seems that interesting to let me blog about. =X
Hmm Miss Lim asked me to rearrange all the books in the store. And I did it, all by myself. Of course with help from Miss Lim. And of course, Benjamin came over the other day and helped me move some of the books too. Now the store seemed kinda...lack of books. =X
But perhaps working alone is kinda sian too. Because my dynomite and anime and desperate housewives are only there to entertain me. =X Hmm I should be doing my theory anyway, but I just dont have the mood to do it. But it wasn't exactly boring also, because I always had company. People are visiting me now and then as well, like Mr Yong and Miss Lim, Jack, Benjamin for that particular day. So time actually flies when working.
Went to Miss Clarity Cafe with Benjamin the other day when he popped by. That place was kinda fun to be in, due to those contrasting colours used in that cafe, and the design was really girly, like those you see in Happy House. =X The food is, unique. Those kind of flavourings and desserts I've never eaten before. The service was good! There's a pretty and friendly girl serving us, but I guess GUYS wont really think she's that pretty because she's a little on the *bubbly* side, if you know what I mean. GUys are so...i don't know.
Anyway after eating there, I then realise that I had discounts at the cafe. -_-''' How blur I was. I don't even know that cafe existed. =X It's somewhere near Bras Basah Complex by the way, kind of a ulu place. =X
Hmm what else can I blog about? I have a irritating zit on my chin and it hurts like an ulcer. My boobs are getting smaller. I'm getting uglier. Jack is always irritating me.
Oh ya, something very random I thought about today. I was bathing in the toilet, then suddenly the first song I learnt while being in TJ choir struck me. I started singing it, "Yo no nasi...sino pa ra que...." Oh whatever. The main thing was, I guess my life would be very different from now if I continue to stay in TJ. I think I will break up with Jack, because I don't wanna hold on to something I can't commit. Anyway, it's a good thing I left for Poly, because I'm enjoying my Poly life now. =) Great girlfriends, great classmates, great holidays, ok modules. =) I miss all of my friends. I miss Denise and Nadine, Yixin and Wanxin!!! And of course, my own class. I miss our bbq. =X
And great, now Huiyuan is back, he's showing me loads of zi lian pictures he took in Taiwan. Why everyone can go on a holiday except me. =( Think Taiwan is really fun! Because you can get all the cheap and yummy snacks. They are much tastier and bigger and more value for money I believe. OH man!!! I wanna go Taiwan.
What made me go bonkers is this...

HE SAT ON A PILE OF LAVENDER!!!! WTH! So much lavender lor. And he even told me that they use those lavender to cook with steamboat! Wow I wanna eat lavender steamboat. Great! Thanks for making me so jealous ar Huiyuan.
I wonder what he got back for me. He still don't want to tell me. I hope it's not some prank. =X
Hmm I don't know why but I'm being quite emo towards Jack recently. Guess he spoilt me le. Sorry =X. Hai I can't control my hormones. I just hope tomorrow's fun. Is it consider a double date? Well we'll see. I just got my first half of pay too. I don't think it's that much that I expected anyway. Hmm guess everyone should enjoy their holidays now, because it's going to end in like 2 weeks!!! =(
Maybe because my life is kinda boring now ya. Work Work work, not that my work is exactly very boring. I love my job seriously. It's like it's my own shop and I can do whatever I want. Hehehhez. But nothing really seems that interesting to let me blog about. =X
Hmm Miss Lim asked me to rearrange all the books in the store. And I did it, all by myself. Of course with help from Miss Lim. And of course, Benjamin came over the other day and helped me move some of the books too. Now the store seemed kinda...lack of books. =X
But perhaps working alone is kinda sian too. Because my dynomite and anime and desperate housewives are only there to entertain me. =X Hmm I should be doing my theory anyway, but I just dont have the mood to do it. But it wasn't exactly boring also, because I always had company. People are visiting me now and then as well, like Mr Yong and Miss Lim, Jack, Benjamin for that particular day. So time actually flies when working.
Went to Miss Clarity Cafe with Benjamin the other day when he popped by. That place was kinda fun to be in, due to those contrasting colours used in that cafe, and the design was really girly, like those you see in Happy House. =X The food is, unique. Those kind of flavourings and desserts I've never eaten before. The service was good! There's a pretty and friendly girl serving us, but I guess GUYS wont really think she's that pretty because she's a little on the *bubbly* side, if you know what I mean. GUys are so...i don't know.
Anyway after eating there, I then realise that I had discounts at the cafe. -_-''' How blur I was. I don't even know that cafe existed. =X It's somewhere near Bras Basah Complex by the way, kind of a ulu place. =X
Hmm what else can I blog about? I have a irritating zit on my chin and it hurts like an ulcer. My boobs are getting smaller. I'm getting uglier. Jack is always irritating me.
Oh ya, something very random I thought about today. I was bathing in the toilet, then suddenly the first song I learnt while being in TJ choir struck me. I started singing it, "Yo no nasi...sino pa ra que...." Oh whatever. The main thing was, I guess my life would be very different from now if I continue to stay in TJ. I think I will break up with Jack, because I don't wanna hold on to something I can't commit. Anyway, it's a good thing I left for Poly, because I'm enjoying my Poly life now. =) Great girlfriends, great classmates, great holidays, ok modules. =) I miss all of my friends. I miss Denise and Nadine, Yixin and Wanxin!!! And of course, my own class. I miss our bbq. =X
And great, now Huiyuan is back, he's showing me loads of zi lian pictures he took in Taiwan. Why everyone can go on a holiday except me. =( Think Taiwan is really fun! Because you can get all the cheap and yummy snacks. They are much tastier and bigger and more value for money I believe. OH man!!! I wanna go Taiwan.
What made me go bonkers is this...

HE SAT ON A PILE OF LAVENDER!!!! WTH! So much lavender lor. And he even told me that they use those lavender to cook with steamboat! Wow I wanna eat lavender steamboat. Great! Thanks for making me so jealous ar Huiyuan.
I wonder what he got back for me. He still don't want to tell me. I hope it's not some prank. =X
Hmm I don't know why but I'm being quite emo towards Jack recently. Guess he spoilt me le. Sorry =X. Hai I can't control my hormones. I just hope tomorrow's fun. Is it consider a double date? Well we'll see. I just got my first half of pay too. I don't think it's that much that I expected anyway. Hmm guess everyone should enjoy their holidays now, because it's going to end in like 2 weeks!!! =(
this heart of mine confessed at 9/29/2006 11:36:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart