Saturday, September 09, 2006
Hangovers
I woke up with a slight headache today. Partly it's because of the noisy air con and the drinks yesterday.
Well, yesterday was the 'class' bbq at Huiyuan's house. The 'class' is in brackets because there were only 8 of us. The rest of the girls didn't turn up except Denise, Nadine and me. I remember in Xinmin, usually the girls will turn up but not the guys. Wonder why this drastic change.
But anyway, 8 is a very comfortable number for a gathering. No one gets left out. Huiyuan and his aunt prepared lots of food! I was so happy la! There's satay, otah, sweet corn, stingray, sotong, chicken wings, hot dogs, potato and prawn salad ( made specially by huiyuan) and of course CHILLI CRAB! The crab size is ok for me because it's easier to bite. I actually can eat more la, but I don't want to be seen as a glutton. =X
There were lots of alcoholic drinks yesterday which was bought by the guys. The guys are really terrible. They started drinking even before they eat anything and Aaron's face was so red that it looked like he has rash. Chin Woo looked like he can sleep anytime and his face is SOOOO RED, also because of his sunburnt la. =X It's really funny to see how they behave when they are 'drunk'.
After we finish eating and all that, Sky taught us how to play 'Circle', some drinking game which people in pubs often do. We just played for a short while though, because I made noise and wanted to watch 'Da nan ren xiao nan ren' last episode. LOL. But thankfully we stopped because I think we'll going to be drunk any minute. Denise is so funny la. She poured a half cup full of vodka and the rest were 7up. Scary! In the end her face was really red and I think she's kinda high. LOl. Nadine was the 'pi jiu mei' instead because she always offer to pour drinks for others. LOL.
It was fun yesterday. Those who didn't turn up, too bad for you. Everyone was very comfortable talking to one another and it's cool! =D I wonder if anyone wants to celebrate Mooncake festival on 6 oct?? LOL.
Speaking of mooncakes. I want to buy those boxes of mooncakes from Marriot Hotel. Think it will be nice because it's quite famous. But it's $40 a box. But there's a 20% off for M1 customers (that's me)! =D But even with the discount, it's going to take me at least a 100 bucks. =X Hai all my salary will be gone.
Anyway, I met up with BOonie today. =D I miss her so much! We were both quite tired to really shop around, but we manage to go to a few places. Had lots of good food too. =X Think I've been eating lots of good food this entire week. =X BROKE.
But we catch up on lots of stuff I guess. And Boonie takes forever to touch up her make up. GIRLS. -_-'''
I need to find a job real soon! I have a feeling it's going to be tough finding a job now. =X Hai. Sad life. =( I still have so many things to buy. OMG! =x
Well, my brain is empty now. Blog more tomorrow I guess.
[PS: Jack is gone. =( ]
Well, yesterday was the 'class' bbq at Huiyuan's house. The 'class' is in brackets because there were only 8 of us. The rest of the girls didn't turn up except Denise, Nadine and me. I remember in Xinmin, usually the girls will turn up but not the guys. Wonder why this drastic change.
But anyway, 8 is a very comfortable number for a gathering. No one gets left out. Huiyuan and his aunt prepared lots of food! I was so happy la! There's satay, otah, sweet corn, stingray, sotong, chicken wings, hot dogs, potato and prawn salad ( made specially by huiyuan) and of course CHILLI CRAB! The crab size is ok for me because it's easier to bite. I actually can eat more la, but I don't want to be seen as a glutton. =X
There were lots of alcoholic drinks yesterday which was bought by the guys. The guys are really terrible. They started drinking even before they eat anything and Aaron's face was so red that it looked like he has rash. Chin Woo looked like he can sleep anytime and his face is SOOOO RED, also because of his sunburnt la. =X It's really funny to see how they behave when they are 'drunk'.
After we finish eating and all that, Sky taught us how to play 'Circle', some drinking game which people in pubs often do. We just played for a short while though, because I made noise and wanted to watch 'Da nan ren xiao nan ren' last episode. LOL. But thankfully we stopped because I think we'll going to be drunk any minute. Denise is so funny la. She poured a half cup full of vodka and the rest were 7up. Scary! In the end her face was really red and I think she's kinda high. LOl. Nadine was the 'pi jiu mei' instead because she always offer to pour drinks for others. LOL.
It was fun yesterday. Those who didn't turn up, too bad for you. Everyone was very comfortable talking to one another and it's cool! =D I wonder if anyone wants to celebrate Mooncake festival on 6 oct?? LOL.
Speaking of mooncakes. I want to buy those boxes of mooncakes from Marriot Hotel. Think it will be nice because it's quite famous. But it's $40 a box. But there's a 20% off for M1 customers (that's me)! =D But even with the discount, it's going to take me at least a 100 bucks. =X Hai all my salary will be gone.
Anyway, I met up with BOonie today. =D I miss her so much! We were both quite tired to really shop around, but we manage to go to a few places. Had lots of good food too. =X Think I've been eating lots of good food this entire week. =X BROKE.
But we catch up on lots of stuff I guess. And Boonie takes forever to touch up her make up. GIRLS. -_-'''
I need to find a job real soon! I have a feeling it's going to be tough finding a job now. =X Hai. Sad life. =( I still have so many things to buy. OMG! =x
Well, my brain is empty now. Blog more tomorrow I guess.
[PS: Jack is gone. =( ]
this heart of mine confessed at 9/09/2006 12:15:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart