Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Breadtalk girl

Yep, I'm finally employed by Breadtalk after searching desperately at Orchard with Huiyuan and Eugene.

Yesterday was terrible. We went around, filled in many forms and hoping to have a call from them but it was all futile. Except Breadtalk. They asked us to come back the next day (which is today). And as expected we got it!!

But, the pay is kinda shabby. ONly $4.50 per hour. =X We accepted it of course because we were so desperate. And I'm so mentally prepared about working at Breadtalk and the whole world knows I'm working at Breadtalk. I even bought the Converse 2-tongue sneakers for work!
But here comes the dilemma. Mr Yong just offered me to work at his store and he's offering $6 per hour! Furthermore I'll only have to work from 11 to 7.30! Good deal right. I'll be working alone, but at least I can do my own stuffs there.

Both jobs appeal to me seriously. The only issue is, should I continue to work at Breadtalk or work for Mr Yong?? Haix. It's an issue of money or principle. Of course I know it's bad to reject Breadtalk at this moment now.

HOW HOW HOW???? How I wish Jack is here to tell me what to do. I hate making important decisions.

Hmm I seriously don't know what I should do man. Seriously I'm afraid of nothing to do either. =X Then if I work for Mr Yong, should I continue finding other jobs when school reopen? =X Haix this is bad.

I'm hate dilemmas. =(

So....Breadtalk? Or Mr Yong?

this heart of mine confessed at 9/12/2006 10:44:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard