Sunday, September 24, 2006
<3 Jonathan Leong! =)
Just caught abit of Singapore Idol's Grand Finals after dinner. I was so mesmerize by Jonathan!! He is so suave!!! =X As in the way he sings. lOl. If I were to hear it personally from him, I think I will melt. LOl.
Hmm maybe this is a moment kind of thing. But I definitely hope Jonathan wins, instead of Hady. Jonathan has more X-factor, and has more charisma! Although he's not that good-looking compared to Hady. I don't even know why he will get into the finals also. He's more like a dark horse to me. I don't even give a damn or really heard about him before. Before Paul Twohill gets out, I was hoping Paul and Jonathan will get into the finals, but oh well. I do admit that Jonathan can really sing, and he sings those songs that I will like. =) Hady's songs are boring.
Hmm but somehow, Hady have a high chance of winning as well because many malays will support him. I don't like all this voting thing. It's kinda unfair at time you know. Only the rich can participate and will win. -_-'''
Actually I once had a chance to "hook up" with Jonathan when I saw him at Mt Emily. But at that time I wasn't really keen about him and think he's not very good-looking. LOl. Wasted a good chance ya. =X
Oh well, I think this is a just a moment thing as well. I dont like idolizing celebrities somehow. =X I rather idolize myself. Hehehez. Just joking anyway.
Alright, off to do my theory and stuff. I hate theory. HOw I wish I can get over it asap.
[PS: I've decided to have keep an account book for all my spendings and wants/needs. I think I need to learn how to finance my spenditure because my bank account only has blardy 10 BUCKS!! Wow, I'm sooooo traumatize!]
Hmm maybe this is a moment kind of thing. But I definitely hope Jonathan wins, instead of Hady. Jonathan has more X-factor, and has more charisma! Although he's not that good-looking compared to Hady. I don't even know why he will get into the finals also. He's more like a dark horse to me. I don't even give a damn or really heard about him before. Before Paul Twohill gets out, I was hoping Paul and Jonathan will get into the finals, but oh well. I do admit that Jonathan can really sing, and he sings those songs that I will like. =) Hady's songs are boring.
Hmm but somehow, Hady have a high chance of winning as well because many malays will support him. I don't like all this voting thing. It's kinda unfair at time you know. Only the rich can participate and will win. -_-'''
Actually I once had a chance to "hook up" with Jonathan when I saw him at Mt Emily. But at that time I wasn't really keen about him and think he's not very good-looking. LOl. Wasted a good chance ya. =X
Oh well, I think this is a just a moment thing as well. I dont like idolizing celebrities somehow. =X I rather idolize myself. Hehehez. Just joking anyway.
Alright, off to do my theory and stuff. I hate theory. HOw I wish I can get over it asap.
[PS: I've decided to have keep an account book for all my spendings and wants/needs. I think I need to learn how to finance my spenditure because my bank account only has blardy 10 BUCKS!! Wow, I'm sooooo traumatize!]
this heart of mine confessed at 9/24/2006 11:10:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart