Friday, August 25, 2006

YEAH!!!

YEAH!!! Exams are finally OVER!!! *skips skips skips*

Super happy and relieved!

And straight after exam, the naughty girls played a prank on me. =(
They hid my handphone and refuses to tell me who took it. And I was being made a laughing stock. =( They had so much fun making fun of me. =(

Meanie!

Anyway after that we went for crab-eating. Lolx. We ate some coffeeshop at Bukit Batok, and hell, I don't know where's that place la. It's the first time I've been there I guessed. We went to have chilli crab, honey crab, cereal prawn and veggies with mushroom. Nice! =)

I think I've been craving for chilli crabs for a very long time, but when I really have it, it doesnt feel that big deal. =X I don't know why. Maybe partially it's because of my stomach also la. Think next time I'll die with some stomach disease. =X

Anyway I'm Soooooo glad that the exams are over. =)

I had a fabulous day with Yixin and Denise!! We went job-hunting, shopping and manicure. I miss shopping man!! And I specially bought the Straits Times to look at the classified to look for jobs. There are actually pretty much job vacancies available, but then most of them want permanent part-timers. So ya. =(

So we went around orchard to ask for job vacancies. Samuel and Kevin offers high chance for us since they are seriously in need of people. I just hope I can get that job. Taka and Giordano makes me so disappointed. =(

So I'll wait for the good news right now. =)

The best bit of today was the manicure/pedicure session we had. It was such a sudden decision while we were shopping at Far East. So we walked all the way to Mid-point Orchard, which is somewhere near Somerset to have our nails done. Express manicure or pedicure is only 10 bucks. Super cheap. And besides we're just going there for fun. =X Come to think of it, 10 bucks for fun kinda too much ya?

Anyway my nails looked pretty groomed now. And it's coated in the Hot peachy pink, which is the same colour as my Roxy flip-flops. =) I like it! Just that my nails are still as broad and ugly as ever. =x

But it was certainly very very fun! I want to go to a full pedicure someday. Hopefully Dashing Diva!!! I want a papaya milk foot bath for my feet too! Kekex. I seriously need a good job to satisfy my needs. Currently very in need of money. =X

Anyway, I'm going to disappear into thin air after this weekends. I hope it's going to be a fun week ahead and I pray hard that SnK calls me!!! =X

Alright takkaire and enjoy the holidays everyone! =)

[PS: I think guys with curly hair are pretty cute! =) ]

this heart of mine confessed at 8/25/2006 10:39:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard