Thursday, August 31, 2006
Tired.
My first day of work was kinda freaky, compared to the previous time I worked at Taka. =X
I'm really sad that I can't go back to Xinmin, but on the other hand, maybe no one really cares if I go or not because it makes no difference.
Anyway the weather is sooooooooooo perfect for nua-ing at home. I should be at home sleeping and pigging all day instead of waking up at 7, get drenched and go to work. -_-'''
Well my work is basically very monotonous. It's a typical office job, maybe slightly more than that, but the routine bores me somehow, and I have difficulty remembering the steps. =X
I already have that mentality to quit after 2 weeks already. =X Most likely I'll be going to Sakae and work for long I guess. F&B outlets cant earn alot but at least you know they will hire you. But maybe I'll stay longer because the pay is really quite good. How can I give that up.
Anyway I'm really really tired. It's like I was just typing documents on the computer for a short while and I get dizzy already. =X But then the staff there are really nice and friendly, especially those aunties. =) It's quite fun in that sense. But it's quite sad that Denise and I have to be seperated as well. And Zezhong is quitting real soon. So I think it's really going to be quite bored for me. But I hope I can learn somethings at least.
But after a tired day of work, I went back to my room and see that my table is so spick and span, I smiled to myself. =)
Jack helped me clear my table yesterday because he too can't stand my messy table. And I threw pretty lots of things. =) Thanks alot! So I'll try my best not to mess it up somemore. =X
That actually reminded me of Ber coming to my house and packing my table too. Think everyone can't stand my messy table la. =X Haix I'm such a failure.
Anyway, thanks for clearing up my room! And I'll try to stay happy. I just can't wait for the weekends now. =) In the meantime if you have any job please intro to me. Thank you. =)
I'm really sad that I can't go back to Xinmin, but on the other hand, maybe no one really cares if I go or not because it makes no difference.
Anyway the weather is sooooooooooo perfect for nua-ing at home. I should be at home sleeping and pigging all day instead of waking up at 7, get drenched and go to work. -_-'''
Well my work is basically very monotonous. It's a typical office job, maybe slightly more than that, but the routine bores me somehow, and I have difficulty remembering the steps. =X
I already have that mentality to quit after 2 weeks already. =X Most likely I'll be going to Sakae and work for long I guess. F&B outlets cant earn alot but at least you know they will hire you. But maybe I'll stay longer because the pay is really quite good. How can I give that up.
Anyway I'm really really tired. It's like I was just typing documents on the computer for a short while and I get dizzy already. =X But then the staff there are really nice and friendly, especially those aunties. =) It's quite fun in that sense. But it's quite sad that Denise and I have to be seperated as well. And Zezhong is quitting real soon. So I think it's really going to be quite bored for me. But I hope I can learn somethings at least.
But after a tired day of work, I went back to my room and see that my table is so spick and span, I smiled to myself. =)
Jack helped me clear my table yesterday because he too can't stand my messy table. And I threw pretty lots of things. =) Thanks alot! So I'll try my best not to mess it up somemore. =X
That actually reminded me of Ber coming to my house and packing my table too. Think everyone can't stand my messy table la. =X Haix I'm such a failure.
Anyway, thanks for clearing up my room! And I'll try to stay happy. I just can't wait for the weekends now. =) In the meantime if you have any job please intro to me. Thank you. =)
this heart of mine confessed at 8/31/2006 11:31:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart