Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Suay~

I've not really touched blogging or read blogs for quite some time. These past few weeks have been hectic, rushing projects and assignments. It's tiring! But thankfully, I've just finished all my tasks for now!!! =D Feels much better now =)

Anyway today I had my OB presentation, which is my last for this semester. =) I woke up early, and went to school early. Then on the way there, while I was at Serangoon, I realised I forgot to bring my thumbdrive, which stored my presentation slides and the rest of my group members don't have it~!! So I immediately alighted and took a bus home to take my thumbdrive. -_-''' Then after that it was already 8.25am when I should reach school by 9! So I had no choice but to take a cab down. And who says that our taxi fares are still too low?? That trip cost me $18.60 ok, including $2 surcharge. F Straits Times la. =X And I suspect the taxi driver already lowered the price for me. =X

Anyway, the uncle was quite nice to me. =) He chatted with me all the way till school. And he kept talking to me about his 3 sons, how capable they are, how fillial they are, how happy his family is etc. It's nice talking to happy people, because it makes you happy too. =) His 2nd son is in HCJC and the youngest one in SJI, and then he will start telling me what his sons do to him and tell me about his ang moh gf. LOLx. He even showed me a picture of his family. Quite a nice chap ya?

I bet all parents like to talk and praise how good or capable their children are. And for a taxi driver, I think it must have been quite tough for him to support his sons in their education. But then, a happy family can fight against anything. =)

Hmm I'm happy for that taxi driver, though I kind of feel he was boasting to me. Well, I would definitely hope my parents will sing praises of me in the same way too. But I guess I didn't do much for my parents that I deserve that kind of praises. But this experience was nice for me.

Anyway, after school today, Denise, Nadine and me went to Arab Street for bead-hunting again. As you know my cab fare has eaten most of my allowance, I was very stingy when it comes to money. So in the end, I only spent 10 bucks on the beads and accessories. =) *claps* It's enough for me to make my necklace. =)

Then after that, we went to Bugis Junction's foodcourt for Ice Kacang. I had Durian Ice Kacang with no kacang of course. =) The 3 of us then started to get high after eating the Icy Cold ice kacang. I started to say that Denise's mixture of ice and green and yellow syrup look like bile. LOLX! And then she said my durian topping looks like phlem! LOLX. And we started laughing non-stop about the different ways we eat ice kacang. =)

That's all for today lar. But before that, let me say how much I love LakeHouse, which I watched on Saturday.

THe show is superb!!! I've not watched a romance for a long long long time. =) And I love it! Keanu Reeves aka Alex is so romantic!!! All the things he do are so sweet!!!


AND AND AND, I want a Lake House too! It's like exactly my dream house lar. Glass windows all over and when it snow you can see it totally! And the lake can be used as your refrigerator. And you live by the water and trees. Of course, if lavender is nearby it will be great. But lavender and water cannot co-exist. =X

So I have a dream. My dream is to save lotsa money and then buy a glass house in some seasonal country like Australia, or Canada or whatever, preferably by the waters. And then when I retire, I will go there and live happily ever after. WHWHHAHahaha. I want a glass house!! Even if it's impossible in Singapore, I want it to be semi-glass, and also near waters!!! But in Singapore it's impossible la. Scarcity of land. -_-''' Oh well. Singapore is such a boring place.

Alright that's all. I must replenish my sleep. =)

[PS: I drew this for Yixin and her friends say it's cute too!]


this heart of mine confessed at 8/01/2006 11:12:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard