Friday, August 18, 2006
Moody~
*Groans*
I'm feeling so upset and moody and depressed that I have no mood to study at all. -_-'''
My stomach is killing me!!!! Why must women have low metabolism rate. How I wish I can just cut open my stomach and dig everything out. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to die. -_-''' The pain was so excruciating that I couldn't walk properly. I guess Wanxin and Denise and Nadine must be sick of listening to my complains. =X My friends have to always endure that part of me.
Anyway Econs paper was ok today. I won't fail but I don't know how I would score. So there. 1 paper down and 3 more to go. *Groans*
I think I'll screw CIP badly. Haix. I hate studying about computers.
I feel terrible that there's so many things I want to do but can't. I miss shopping. =( I want to eat lots and lots of food eg crab, durian, tian ji zhou, steamboat. =( I want to go swimming. =( I want to tan. =( I want to learn how to fly kite. =( I want to do something special that I haven't done in a long time or never done before. =(
BOO! I hate this week.
I'm feeling so upset and moody and depressed that I have no mood to study at all. -_-'''
My stomach is killing me!!!! Why must women have low metabolism rate. How I wish I can just cut open my stomach and dig everything out. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to die. -_-''' The pain was so excruciating that I couldn't walk properly. I guess Wanxin and Denise and Nadine must be sick of listening to my complains. =X My friends have to always endure that part of me.
Anyway Econs paper was ok today. I won't fail but I don't know how I would score. So there. 1 paper down and 3 more to go. *Groans*
I think I'll screw CIP badly. Haix. I hate studying about computers.
I feel terrible that there's so many things I want to do but can't. I miss shopping. =( I want to eat lots and lots of food eg crab, durian, tian ji zhou, steamboat. =( I want to go swimming. =( I want to tan. =( I want to learn how to fly kite. =( I want to do something special that I haven't done in a long time or never done before. =(
BOO! I hate this week.
this heart of mine confessed at 8/18/2006 11:41:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart