Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Life is unpredictable.

I received a phone call from Yvonne yesterday. I was quite surprised to see her number because she seldom calls me, or perhaps never. Then Yvonne told me that Chhay had passed away the day before. Seriously I was shocked. And what creeps me out is that the reason for his death was unknown. According to her, the police said that Chhay commited suicide, which I really find freaky. What could cause so much misery for him to commit suicide?

And it dawned upon me, that life can be so unpredictable. We were in the same class last year and he seemed alright to me. And it's quite weird for me to think that a 19 year old person died. When I looked at him last time, it didn't dawn upon me that he will die soon.

Maybe tomorrow, I will die because of some stomach disease.

And the rest of 4e3 people are going back to Xinmin tomorrow to compile a book for Chhay's parents before they left. And there's not going to be a funeral here. =X Hai~ And worse of all, I can't make it to school because it will be my first day of work. =(

My work is kinda unexpected too. It comes at such short notice. I briefly asked Zezhong about his DHL job and he say I can start work tomorrow already! Hmm they pay is good, and it's just data entry. I hope there's nothing else. But I'm quite worried about it's reliability and all that. What if it's not such a good deal? =X I don't know. But I know I'm just going to work with Denise tomorrow that's all. I hope it's good.

Seriously I feel kinda sian to start work now. Firstly it's because I never really enjoyed the holiday yet. Secondly, data entry job doesnt really appeal to me. I rather have a job that is related to sales. I'm afraid it's boring job and worse of all, what if it's not reliable? Hmm I certainly have my doubts. But I cross my fingers and hope that I can enjoy it. =X

Anyway, I have a GREAT time for the past few days. =)

And today I took some neos with Jack. That's the first time we took neos, can you believe it? So long.....


And they are all scanned with my new Canon printer-scanner-copier machine. Good! Finally I can scan neos. =)

[PS: I don't want to go work now. Groans...]

this heart of mine confessed at 8/30/2006 10:19:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard