Saturday, August 05, 2006

Life for me recently....

Oh gosh! I feel kinda drained. =X But nevermind.

Hmm went to watch Xinmin Story yesterday at Kallang Theatre. Went there with Denise and saw some of the ex-xinmin people. LOlx. I guess there's pretty much changes. I'm quite glad that I caught up with Liyue and Dorcas, and I didn't know that she started wearing glasses. Cute! =)

I was totally clueless about the first part of the drama. Abit abstract I feel. Probably because I'm not a Literature student and I don't know all that about infering and etc. The 2nd part was super duper LLlllllllOOOOOoooooonnNNNNNGGGggggg~ They kept dragging it with numerous chinese opera singing and all that kind of communist dance. =X Freaky! My hair was standing throughout the whole performance, and Denise was like laughing away and giving weird faces. =X Feel kinda throw Xinmin's face. =X

Anyway I just felt glad that I caught up with Liyue and Dorcas, and a little with Wee Teng. =) Too bad I didnt get to see Danny. If not I can introduce him to Denise. Awwww~

Then today went to school early in the morning for Dance Sport only. I love it! But go to school early in the morning for just 2 hours is kinda waste of time. But never mind, I don't really like gong to CATS anyway. =)

In the afternoon went to gym at Singapore Polo Club. Ok, I admit I don't really like their gym. I think Hougang's gym is better. =X But never mind, I get to bathe properly and had a nice sauna!!! Best of all there's nobody in the toilet except me, so I can do what I want. Lalalla!

And the bestest thing of all I had a free dinner there! =D Had chilli crayfish pasta, fries, and Mars Chocoholic ice cream!!!! [Chinwoo and Yuan Yuan, you all cannot tempt me with your food already. Whhahahha =D ] We sat at the cafe close to 2 hours man, because the food came quite slowly. =X

And I still saw lots of horses. The stables stink man. =X And I had very good fate with one of the white horses. I don't fancy horses seriously. =X But I think those black or dark brown one with a white diamond shape on their head looks super cool! =)

Seeing all those rich kids, ang moh or not, riding horses and playing polo, it made me felt so envious. Tong ren bu tong ming! I also want to be born in a rich family! Who don't ya?

So I can say I enjoyed myself pretty much this week. =) BUT, I've not started any serious revision yet. =X OMG. I think with the National Day around I won't have much mood. Maybe I should sit down and start planning something. =X I cannot do badly for the exams. Cannot!!

[PS: I have many scars because I fall pretty often. Some scars, like a tiny scab, will be healed in a few days and the scar is barely there. Some scars, like those in my knee, take a very very long time to heal, and they leave a very obvious mark there after that. And some scars, like the one at my foot, can't seem to heal at all and it will definitely leave a scar. But I just wished it can heal back now, nothing more. Some scars may disappear after a few years with much TLC, but some, no matter what you do to it, it will still remain there. ]

this heart of mine confessed at 8/05/2006 12:25:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard