Tuesday, August 15, 2006
I'm LAZY. I'm FAT. I'm a PIG.
Groans!!! I still can't sit down and study properly. Why can't I just be like the time during O's where I can sit at the fast food restaurant for hours and mug continuously?? Erk! I hate this feeling!!
Anyway, went to job-hunt with Jack in the afternoon. We manage to apply for jobs at Giordano and Taka, and Pinky is helping me apply her Laura Ashley job too. =) The Giordano and Taka ones have high chances of me getting them. Now the issue is, which one should I reject? LOLx. I think I will reject the Giordano one if my location is not good. =X I don't want to work at Centre Point or Lucky Plaza. It's so inconvenient for me. =X
I think Taka seems good, because I don't have to work for minimum 3 months like Giordano, though I don't mind also.
Hmm so now what? Giordano or Taka?
Nevermind about that. Now exams are more important!!!!
Great! 3 more days to MIEC exam and I sort of haven't memorise it yet. I have to refer to my wu lin mi ji constantly. GREAT!
I'm so sick of this. I think I will screw up for my exams. How HOw how!!!! I just want to get over it as soon as possible and whenever I have this kind of mentality, my grades will go Down Down Down!!! ARGH!!! I don't want that!
OKOK. I'm going to bang my head on the wall now. Bye world. =(
[PS: I saw Bernice and her sweetie today! They are so loving. =)]
Anyway, went to job-hunt with Jack in the afternoon. We manage to apply for jobs at Giordano and Taka, and Pinky is helping me apply her Laura Ashley job too. =) The Giordano and Taka ones have high chances of me getting them. Now the issue is, which one should I reject? LOLx. I think I will reject the Giordano one if my location is not good. =X I don't want to work at Centre Point or Lucky Plaza. It's so inconvenient for me. =X
I think Taka seems good, because I don't have to work for minimum 3 months like Giordano, though I don't mind also.
Hmm so now what? Giordano or Taka?
Nevermind about that. Now exams are more important!!!!
Great! 3 more days to MIEC exam and I sort of haven't memorise it yet. I have to refer to my wu lin mi ji constantly. GREAT!
I'm so sick of this. I think I will screw up for my exams. How HOw how!!!! I just want to get over it as soon as possible and whenever I have this kind of mentality, my grades will go Down Down Down!!! ARGH!!! I don't want that!
OKOK. I'm going to bang my head on the wall now. Bye world. =(
[PS: I saw Bernice and her sweetie today! They are so loving. =)]
this heart of mine confessed at 8/15/2006 12:51:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart