Tuesday, August 22, 2006
I LOVE B&J's!-only
YEAH!!! I'm a happy girl today if I don't think about those stupid bastards around me pissing me off. You know who you are. BASTARDS!
I had B&J's today at Cheers after our CIP exam. =) Marsh Marsha Marshmellow!!! Yummy! I LOVE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!! And chocolates certain make girls feel loads better and more loved. =D
Eating with your best girl friends adds on to being loved. =) I love them too!!! I hope Wanxin doesn't read my blog though, if not she'll start saying that we forgot about her. =X But well, I can't find you ma. =X
I will only love chocolates from now on and not other things. LOLx. B&J's is my bestest friend in the WWW!
Hmm and what makes me happy is that I feel better. =) Though I've not recovered totally, but it's getting better, I hope. =X
I must have a healthy diet from now on. =)
Oh I received a testimonial from Chinwoo. And apparently he said that Eugene snatch the computer from him and used it to write to me. And in that testimonial he ask me not to post so many pictures of myself.
WHAT! I got post alot of pictures of myself meh!!!! Wait till you go and see other people's narcisstic blog that has full of pictures themselves. Stupid Eugene! Wait till I post a picture of myself EVERY FATEFUL DAY! Lolx
I'll love to do that actually. But I just don't like to take pictures of me, myself only. =)
Ok, should I start studying? I have no mood. I'm already getting ready for shopping spree!! And of course go job-hunting. Taka and Giordano hasn't call me. Nobody wants me. =(
I'm so unwanted. I yearn to feel loved. =(
I had B&J's today at Cheers after our CIP exam. =) Marsh Marsha Marshmellow!!! Yummy! I LOVE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!! And chocolates certain make girls feel loads better and more loved. =D
Eating with your best girl friends adds on to being loved. =) I love them too!!! I hope Wanxin doesn't read my blog though, if not she'll start saying that we forgot about her. =X But well, I can't find you ma. =X
I will only love chocolates from now on and not other things. LOLx. B&J's is my bestest friend in the WWW!
Hmm and what makes me happy is that I feel better. =) Though I've not recovered totally, but it's getting better, I hope. =X
I must have a healthy diet from now on. =)
Oh I received a testimonial from Chinwoo. And apparently he said that Eugene snatch the computer from him and used it to write to me. And in that testimonial he ask me not to post so many pictures of myself.
WHAT! I got post alot of pictures of myself meh!!!! Wait till you go and see other people's narcisstic blog that has full of pictures themselves. Stupid Eugene! Wait till I post a picture of myself EVERY FATEFUL DAY! Lolx
I'll love to do that actually. But I just don't like to take pictures of me, myself only. =)
Ok, should I start studying? I have no mood. I'm already getting ready for shopping spree!! And of course go job-hunting. Taka and Giordano hasn't call me. Nobody wants me. =(
I'm so unwanted. I yearn to feel loved. =(
this heart of mine confessed at 8/22/2006 11:12:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart