Monday, August 21, 2006
HELP!!!!
Great. I've been wide awake since 6 am today and I can't get back to sleep no matter what. My stomach was too queasy and my mind was whirling non-stop and I can't get a good night's rest at all. I think I slept less than 4 hours today. -_-'''
I hate this kind of feeling. Why must it occur when I'm having my exams. I have totally no mood to study at all and this freaks me out!!! I'm so afraid that I don't have sufficient time to finish all my revision. Sigh~ Why must this happen to me?
I think that quack doctor is pissing me off. The medicine he gave me didn't work AT ALL. In fact my stomach is still as pain as ever, but nothing beats that pain I endured in school on Friday. Sometimes I think that Singapore has too many clinics and their sole purpose is to let those who want to pon school or work get their MC easily. Good doctors are not around anymore. I suspect that the quack doctor I've seen that day barely graduates. He gives no advices and tells me no details about my illness. Anyone can be a doctor in that case. -_-'''
I'm going to see Dr Khoo later. I hope she can find a way to cure me. I've feeling so screwed and stressed up because of this. Groans! I hate being sick. I wonder if I will fully recover sometimes.
Anyway there's a piece of joyous thing that I would like to remind myself. My mum bought that uZap yesterday!!!! Woohoo! It's definitely going to benefit the whole family. =) I can now use it to burn fats while studying. Lolx no more going to the gym. But of course, such things have their weaknesses too so it'll be good to exercise like always. But I'm pretty surprised that my mum will want to buy that. =) Even my brother uses it!
Oh speaking of which, I suspect my brother is gay. He came over and asked me if I have a nail buff that day. -_-''' So bo li [I've not used this word for a long time].
Alright, I'm going to drown myself in sorrows again. I feel so depressed. =( WHY?????
PS: I almost forgot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONN!!!!! I miss you. LOL. I miss those times where we would go blading in a one big group. And he will always smile and claims that he is the world's most handsome! [I bet he wont be read this ba. =( ]
I hate this kind of feeling. Why must it occur when I'm having my exams. I have totally no mood to study at all and this freaks me out!!! I'm so afraid that I don't have sufficient time to finish all my revision. Sigh~ Why must this happen to me?
I think that quack doctor is pissing me off. The medicine he gave me didn't work AT ALL. In fact my stomach is still as pain as ever, but nothing beats that pain I endured in school on Friday. Sometimes I think that Singapore has too many clinics and their sole purpose is to let those who want to pon school or work get their MC easily. Good doctors are not around anymore. I suspect that the quack doctor I've seen that day barely graduates. He gives no advices and tells me no details about my illness. Anyone can be a doctor in that case. -_-'''
I'm going to see Dr Khoo later. I hope she can find a way to cure me. I've feeling so screwed and stressed up because of this. Groans! I hate being sick. I wonder if I will fully recover sometimes.
Anyway there's a piece of joyous thing that I would like to remind myself. My mum bought that uZap yesterday!!!! Woohoo! It's definitely going to benefit the whole family. =) I can now use it to burn fats while studying. Lolx no more going to the gym. But of course, such things have their weaknesses too so it'll be good to exercise like always. But I'm pretty surprised that my mum will want to buy that. =) Even my brother uses it!
Oh speaking of which, I suspect my brother is gay. He came over and asked me if I have a nail buff that day. -_-''' So bo li [I've not used this word for a long time].
Alright, I'm going to drown myself in sorrows again. I feel so depressed. =( WHY?????
PS: I almost forgot. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONN!!!!! I miss you. LOL. I miss those times where we would go blading in a one big group. And he will always smile and claims that he is the world's most handsome! [I bet he wont be read this ba. =( ]
this heart of mine confessed at 8/21/2006 08:14:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart