Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy Birthday SINGAPORE!!!!

I love National Days!! Because we get to see alot of fireworks and we have holidays!!! =) And most of us will tend to wear red to get the patriotic feel, and it now seems to me like it's the CNY! =)

Fireworks are cool!!! =)

Yesterday I had the MOST SUPER DUPER SHORT Stats lecture in my entire life, which only lasted for 5 mins!!!


Manage to take pictures in the lecture theatre then. That's Nadine, Yixin, Me and Denise. =)

That's part of TB06 who attended lecture yesterday. So pathetic. LOLx!! There's Eugene, Huiyuan, Chin Woo, Zahirah and the 3 girls. I guess I don't have to introduce further. =)

Another horrible one. I think this is very bad because all of us are so not prepared. Eugene can't stop munching his cake/bread. -_-'''

And that's XIN XIN and ME!!! =) So long never get to see her again =(

The 3 of us again!! Denise is Horny. LOLX. And I have ugly hair. EEYER! =X

Then after that, I went off with Denise to Suntec for Gelare's 1/2 priced freshy baked waffles!!! Denise say she's feeling stress, so I accompanied her there, and also I had to kill time while waiting for Jack. -_-'''

After our waffle, we still went to Carrefour to have 2 sushi each. =X LOLx under my influence, Denise is going to become a glutton, just like me! =X But after all the food, we definitely felt better. =)

So after that, went to Marina Bay to meet Jack. We headed for Steamboat!!! =D Yummy! I always love steamboat because it always remind me of CNY and then most importantly I get to drink the soup!!

But it was sort of my first time for 2 persons to eat steamboat. Feels weird definitely. But I did enjoy cooking and eating the food! I'm surprised I managed to stuff food in when I just ate waffles and sushi. =X Had lotsa prawns as usual! The live prawns were superb!! But I don't like to eat meats for Steamboat. I think I'll only like beef then. And yesterday I ate lots of la-la, super duper mini ones. Fried them with chilli and they taste nice, except that they are too small. =X

Met Boonie there!! I miss Boonie!!! =( But she seems to enjoy herself pretty well. Lol and I can't imagine Jun Wen dancing around when he saw Jack. WHWHAHAHAHHA~!!!!

So we went to watch the fireworks as usual.

And great I can't upload videos now. Look at the next post then. =)

But we took some photos. =)


Hey see! I have a dimple!!!! =P


Ugly!!

Hmm speaking of that. I remember I once saw a 2 China/Taiwanese women posing and taking photos. One of them sat on the grass with arms behind her and stretched legs. Then I was telling Jack that China people like to pose like that. Then he asked me what is Singapore's pose then. And I gave him a sian peace sign. =X

Just like this...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok enough of stupid pictures!!

National DAy!! Class-outing day. Except it's not really a class-gathering. =X Only less than half the class turn up, but that was fine. =)

We met at City Hall station to catch Click at Marina Square. =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Surprisingly I was one of the early few who reached there. =) Chin Woo and Huiyuan are like always early.

Click was a fab show !!! Definitely must-watch. I conclude that I like Adam Sandler more than Johnny Depp. Adam Sandler is funnier. =)

Then after the movie, Chin woo, Huiyuan, Eugene, Denise and Me headed to Kallang first to meet Sky and Nadine. While waiting at the Macs, we entertained ourselves with some photo-taking. =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See no evil.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hear no evil.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Speak no evil.

Then after they are appeared. We immediately went to find a perfect spot to watch the fireworks. But sad to say our spot wasn't very nice at all. =X But it was fun though.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

At first only the 3 of us were taking, then 2 extra heads pop out behind. -_-'''

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The guys.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sky and his gf. Sweet eh! =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And all of us had a fabulous time!! Courtesy of Sky to take this pic for us. =)

After the fireworks was the best part. WE all went to GEYLANG!!!!

LOL of course to eat la. They brought us to eat Frog Porridge. We wanted to order chilli crab but it was way to expensive. =( $36 for 1 kg. We could have ordered more food.

So in the end we had a delicious dinner of Live Frog Porridge, Kailan with BIG mushrooms, Deer Meat with small mushrooms, and tofu. =D

I don't know why some people don't like to eat Frog's legs. It's the most delicious part man!!! The meat is so tender and succulent. OOOHH! I can still imagine that kind of texture in my mouth!!! =) But Chin Woo was very unlucky to eat the frog's head, and the eyeballs are still there!! Freak. I ate the backbone though. =X

Then after that we walked to the place in search of soya beancurd. It was simply delicious!! I don't get sick of eating it. Instead I enjoy it more and more with every mouthful. =)

We walked past durian stalls too and it smells so GGOOOOOODDDD!!!! I don't underestand why my parents don't buy durian anymore. Must be they dont teng wo de. =( I love durian ok!!! And that time it was I who went all the way to Upper Serangoon Road to get the expensive durians. =(

Anyway, the way home that day was hell. The bus was damn damn packed that they cannot squeeze another single person. And it was all filled with foreign workers, especially Bangladeshi and China workers. =X And when the driver stop to let the passengers alight, those inconsiderate and kiasu Bangladeshi and China people went up the bus through the back door and make the bus even more packed!!!!! F LA~!

I just don't understand why. National Day is our nation, Singapore's birthday. We should be the ones celebrating. Why are they being so kaypo and join in as well! And Singapore is already so densely-populated, why is the government still encouraging so much child births? Do you know that one additional stroller can take up like 2 persons' standing space. I don't like crowds. It makes me go mad!!!!

And poor me had to stand on the same spot for almost 30 mins before I can get a seat. Phew~

Alright. I can say I finally finish blogging this post. The delay was due to Blogger's lousy uploading pictures function! Hmph!

this heart of mine confessed at 8/09/2006 12:50:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard