Sunday, July 09, 2006
World Cup is coming to an end.
That's like finally. I think World Cup 2006 sucks. Because the results are so unexpected and unpopular, maybe with me. =X
I got very sian after Argentina got kick out because of Germany. Hence I dislike Germany! The referee was obviously bias towards them! And Argentina should win the World Cup! @
#$^#@$@
Lolx ok I know it's abit late to talk about that. But then Brazil and England out? It's like so unexpected. And the teams who got into finals are so shitty and ugly. =X
Oh did I mentioned I dislike Germany? Yes I do.
So I think I should also be a little crazy tonight and stay up for the final match. Who will win? Italy or France? Seriously I dont care, but I think I'll support France first. Or maybe it's a tie.
Oh ya one last thing. I hate Germany.
[PS: I like Anna Sui's On The Beach. Its scent reminds me of Love Passport!! Fruity and abit musky. =) ]
I got very sian after Argentina got kick out because of Germany. Hence I dislike Germany! The referee was obviously bias towards them! And Argentina should win the World Cup! @
#$^#@$@
Lolx ok I know it's abit late to talk about that. But then Brazil and England out? It's like so unexpected. And the teams who got into finals are so shitty and ugly. =X
Oh did I mentioned I dislike Germany? Yes I do.
So I think I should also be a little crazy tonight and stay up for the final match. Who will win? Italy or France? Seriously I dont care, but I think I'll support France first. Or maybe it's a tie.
Oh ya one last thing. I hate Germany.
[PS: I like Anna Sui's On The Beach. Its scent reminds me of Love Passport!! Fruity and abit musky. =) ]
this heart of mine confessed at 7/09/2006 10:56:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart