Wednesday, July 05, 2006
What a special day!
Today is a special day. =)
Why you may ask. Well, that's because most of us in TB06 wore white today. And it was purely a coincidence. Lolx. Nadine and I even wore the same top. How coincidental can the world be.
Lolx ya I know it's a very lame reason la, but it's kinda peculiar to me. =X
Oh and my white top matched well with my nice golden nautical necklace from Parade. Thanks Jack! =D
There's no school tomorrow because of e-learning. Nice ya? Denise, Nadine and I are going Arab Street tomorrow to shop for beads etc because we are planning to make charm bracelets too! =) I hope we can really find something there, because I already thought of the design for the charm bracelet I want. =)
Hmm this is a random post la. I think my brain is kinda dead at this hour.
Personal Joke of the day: Eugene aka urine's nick for the moment: osara bin nadin wears jeans, then went to drown egg in urine, which went round and round the knees, and turned into durian.
osara=me
nadin=nadine
jeans=jeanette
drown egg=chin woo ( because of ian tan is called 'yan dan')
urine=eugene
round and round=yuan yuan
the knees=denise
durian=adrian
Those who are not in TB06 should be seeing stars by now. Another reason is also probably because of how crap Eugene can turn out to be. *shakes head* And btw, he shoots ice at me during Stat's lecture today. GRRrrr!
Period. That's all for today.
[PS: Am I hiding from certain things? Am I deceiving myself? Will I ever find a definite answer?]
Why you may ask. Well, that's because most of us in TB06 wore white today. And it was purely a coincidence. Lolx. Nadine and I even wore the same top. How coincidental can the world be.
Lolx ya I know it's a very lame reason la, but it's kinda peculiar to me. =X
Oh and my white top matched well with my nice golden nautical necklace from Parade. Thanks Jack! =D
There's no school tomorrow because of e-learning. Nice ya? Denise, Nadine and I are going Arab Street tomorrow to shop for beads etc because we are planning to make charm bracelets too! =) I hope we can really find something there, because I already thought of the design for the charm bracelet I want. =)
Hmm this is a random post la. I think my brain is kinda dead at this hour.
Personal Joke of the day: Eugene aka urine's nick for the moment: osara bin nadin wears jeans, then went to drown egg in urine, which went round and round the knees, and turned into durian.
osara=me
nadin=nadine
jeans=jeanette
drown egg=chin woo ( because of ian tan is called 'yan dan')
urine=eugene
round and round=yuan yuan
the knees=denise
durian=adrian
Those who are not in TB06 should be seeing stars by now. Another reason is also probably because of how crap Eugene can turn out to be. *shakes head* And btw, he shoots ice at me during Stat's lecture today. GRRrrr!
Period. That's all for today.
[PS: Am I hiding from certain things? Am I deceiving myself? Will I ever find a definite answer?]
this heart of mine confessed at 7/05/2006 12:48:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart