Thursday, July 06, 2006
Trip to Arab Street =)
Though it's such a long stretch selling textiles, silks, costumes, beads and swarovski pearls, we only manage to find 2 good shops for all the essential trinkets and chains for our charm bracelets. In the end we found many nice trinkets and charms. All of them were really nice! And I think Denise spent quite abit on those. Lolx.
As most people should know, I'm obsessed over gold now. And I was hoping the huge blue gem in the middle can give it a nautical feel. =) And this trinket is cheap! Only $1!
Golden playing cards! I find this very cute! And it cost me $2.80 for a pair. I wonder what I'll do with the other piece. =X
These are one of my favourites. Very cute right-2 golden electric guitars! Just $2.50 per pair. Oh I think I'm joining NP strings soon. I wanted violin instead of guitar, but then, violin is 3 times a week. Hmm, maybe I'll see their schedule first.
I actually like the orange starfish. But then in turned out that it doesnt really match the other trinkets, so I bought this brown one instead. =X This small little thingy still cost me $2.80!

This is my most favourite favourites!! Nice right!! It's a single piece with numerous trinkets hanging on it! I love the red and blue and white!! Yes, nautical colours! =) This precious darling cost me $4, it's ok la, because I really love it alot!
Plus I bought the basics. The gold chain, which cost me $4.50 per metre and the cache [or however u spell it, it's prounounced as 'catch'] for $2.50.
So do all the calculations, I spent $20.10 altogether for the making of my charm bracelet and some remainders as well. I love it man! It's a very addictive hobby! But hopefully I can put them altogether soon! =)
So exciting~
I realise I'm so into figures.
[PS: I saw the same trinkets and accessories for making my nautical necklace and it all amounts to around $16 while mine cost more than twice the amount. WTH! I won't buy any accesories from Hula & Co or other expensive accessories shop already!]
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart