Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Project-peak Period

AHHHH!!!!! STress STress stress!!!

There are currently so many projects to be done!!! CIP, CATS, OB!!!
Thankfully CIP is due tomorrow so it will soon be 1 project less! =) Yesterday I was like so stress until that I dreamt that I was still rushing my project. So I didn't manage to sleep very well. =(

And now I'm so not looking forward to Thursday because I'll be stuck in AMK library for the whole day doing OB and CATS. My CATS leader was like asking us to be prepared to stay up till very very late. -_-''' WTH!!!!!

Can we heck care abit? =X

I can't wait for the week to be over, or rather friday to come. Because on Friday after our CATS presentation then it will be 1-2 days freedom for me!!! =D yeah~ I want to watch Pirates of the Carribean. =(

But after that, it's back to slogging for Stats and OCOM. -_-'''

I have not felt so stressful for a very long time already......

[PS: I'm very irritated with guys who are attention-seeking . -_-''']

this heart of mine confessed at 7/19/2006 12:29:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard