Monday, July 10, 2006

My nautical necklace. My debut Kolo MEe....

I wore my nautical necklace today. And as usual, a piece or 2 will fall off unknowingly and I have to use my blunt fingers to put them back. My fingers aren't very good pliers and it's not very good at details.

Then during Econs lecture, my necklace got stuck onto the table and then with opposite force acting on it, it exploded into pieces and fall all over the floor! =(

I was so devastated and tried to put all the pieces back immediately. One of the pearl has its hook completely out of shape, so I asked Chin Woo to help me fixed it back. In the end, Nadine and Denise helped me too and I spend the entire 2nd half of the lecture fixing the necklace back. Thanks you all!! Especially Nadine! She can be a human pliers herself. =)

So now the necklace is back to the same, if you dont go and pay attention to the small details.

Then after school went to Chinatown to look for their beads. Actually the main purpose is to eat there tang yuan there. =X Chinatown seriously has nothing to do. Perhaps the main thing is to eat, if not watch sleazy performances, try to look for difficult-to-find cheap bargains, and enter those massage parlours which offer extra services. =X

EEYER!!

Obviously I will only go to such boring place for food. -_-'''

Tried Jia Xiang Kolo Mee somewhere in Chinatown. That's the one that Kenny Sia talked about I guess. That bowl of Kolo Mee cost a freaking $5.90 ok! BUT it was definitely worth it. The noodles are super nice, in my opinion, because this is the first time I ate Kolo Mee also. They give alot of char siew, minced meat, wanton and abalone!!! =) That's why it's worth it right. I wanted to tried the fried wanton there, but think I shouldn't splurge so much la. =X

I'm definitely going to eat Kolo Mee again! =) It's alot nicer than Mee Pok!!

Ok then of course, went to have my tang yuan with peanut soup ( SUPERB!) and then went home already.

Therefore, next time I go to Chinatown, I will just go there for the food. The things there really suck. =X

this heart of mine confessed at 7/10/2006 11:52:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard