Thursday, July 27, 2006
My 500th post
I'm feeling emo today. =(
You don't have any reasons for feeling emo right?
I just don't feel right the whole day, but I believe tomorrow will be a better day. =)
Anyway we did our OB project today. Finally it's the last project for the semester. We booked the room for 2 hours and stayed there for more than that afterwards because the person after us didn't turn up. Hahahha! Lucky us! I like to study in the room. Very conducive and we can do what we want also. =)
Maybe I'll book rooms again for doing revisions. =)
Denise and Adrian and Nadine talked about birthdays today. Our 16, 18 and 21 birthdays are supposedly to be the ones that are the most important.
Sometimes I wish I don't have a birthday. It's actually just another day, but it makes you believe it's a special day and make you look forward and expect so much to it. In the end, it's etiher you get extremely happy or just disappointed.
I don't like the feeling of disappointment. Therefore I'm so not looking forward to my birthday now, which is still quite far away la...LOLx. I wish I will never turn 18 or even 21 because my sixth sense tells me it's going to be a total flop. I don't want to be disappointed yet and yet again.
Hmm kinda weird why I felt so strongly about birthdays suddenly. I like celebrating them for friends. I like friends celebrating it for me. But I don't like that feeling where you go out to "celebrate" and there's no one or the mood isn't there.
Anyway I drew this thing for Yuan Pau. =)

You don't have any reasons for feeling emo right?
I just don't feel right the whole day, but I believe tomorrow will be a better day. =)
Anyway we did our OB project today. Finally it's the last project for the semester. We booked the room for 2 hours and stayed there for more than that afterwards because the person after us didn't turn up. Hahahha! Lucky us! I like to study in the room. Very conducive and we can do what we want also. =)
Maybe I'll book rooms again for doing revisions. =)
Denise and Adrian and Nadine talked about birthdays today. Our 16, 18 and 21 birthdays are supposedly to be the ones that are the most important.
Sometimes I wish I don't have a birthday. It's actually just another day, but it makes you believe it's a special day and make you look forward and expect so much to it. In the end, it's etiher you get extremely happy or just disappointed.
I don't like the feeling of disappointment. Therefore I'm so not looking forward to my birthday now, which is still quite far away la...LOLx. I wish I will never turn 18 or even 21 because my sixth sense tells me it's going to be a total flop. I don't want to be disappointed yet and yet again.
Hmm kinda weird why I felt so strongly about birthdays suddenly. I like celebrating them for friends. I like friends celebrating it for me. But I don't like that feeling where you go out to "celebrate" and there's no one or the mood isn't there.
Anyway I drew this thing for Yuan Pau. =)

Ain't it cute? I'm refering to this pau by the way.
See that copyright sign over there? It's a MONOPOLY, understand?
Alright, off to sleep soon because I've gotta wake up freaking early tomorrow again. =(
this heart of mine confessed at 7/27/2006 10:57:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart