Saturday, July 29, 2006

M&M's Pirate Pearls =)

YEAH!!! I finally got it, after searching for so long! =) Happy happy!!!!! It's in white chocolate somemore, somewhat new to me. =)


The packing is like M&M's Almond as well, but this one has the special word, 'Pirate Pearls'. I fall in love with that name man...=)

We also went to Starbucks for a drink. I had Java Chip Frappuccino, my favourite drink there, and it's a treat from Jack!! HahhahA =)

So in the end a cup of frappuccino and a packet of Pirate Pearls is what we had for lunch. =X


That's the colours of the pearls. At first I didn't know it was in white chocolate. Then Denise asked me what's so special about this Pirates Pearls and I said it's the colours. =X

Indeed the colours are fascinating and new. Not those contrasting ones. And I like the prints on the M&M. Some of them have prints of pirate ships, the hook, the skull etc.

Yellow is my favourite! =)

Note: I like Starbucks serviette as well. Maybe because it's made of recycled paper and has that kind of dirty look. =X

Then we had nothing better to do. So Jack has this 'great' idea that we pour all the pearls out and he started arranging them.

Look at his serious face. He's seldom like that. That's so rare. Hmm or is it a pissed face?


And this was what we came up with in the end. =)

I know it's super bo liao, but we had nothing better to do you see. I end up taking a nap at Starbucks because the weather was so nice [raining heavily]. I love rainy afternoons! =)

So in the end I had a very fattening 'lunch'. Because Jack poured out all the candies, we had to finish the whole packet in one go. -_-''' It made me sick of the candy and I think I'm going to be diabetic or obese soon. =(

Anyway I'll still buy them! I love pearls!

this heart of mine confessed at 7/29/2006 12:14:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard