Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm so broke!

Yea, I'm broke.
Broke as in no money, and also broken into pieces. Perhaps I've been in these 2 states for a very long time and most people are immune to me complaining that I'm broke.

Maybe I should just find a job, that's it. It gives me income and numbs me from everything that is around me. Isn't that what most adults do? In my opinion, I think that workaholics are hiding away from something, besides the thirst to earn lots of money.

I'm not born a workaholic but sometimes I just wished I was. No need to care about the rest of the things, just about my WORK. Easy way out ya?

I'm so not looking forward to next week now. Because I think it will be quite a hectic one, rushing all the deadlines of the projects. I'm not in the mood to do projects now la, especially when the grade I got from OCOM demoralises me. I did put in effort but it didn't quite paid off. Maybe I suck too much that I didn't know I suck at all.

If I don't suck, I wont be feeling so broke.

Now, I finally understand there are some things which has no answers to it at all. No point trying to find the answer/truth, because it won't benefit you either way. But sometimes when you have to explain these things to others, and since there's no answers to it, I think it's best to let them think whatever way they want. They think about it, and they feel happy with it. That's all that matters ya?

I wonder who in the world will be just so kind to accept my imperfection. Maybe no one, even my parents, because I'm just too imperfect.

[PS: Sianz..my hair is starting to frizz up again. ZZzZzZzz~]

this heart of mine confessed at 7/07/2006 03:32:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard