Sunday, July 30, 2006
I want new clothes!!!
My memory box seriously needs new clothes. This skin has been on her for ages and it's out-dated lar. HmPH!
I want something that looks less kiddy. =X
But I sucked at searching for new blogskins. I suck at looking for things. I want things to look for me! =X
Oh well. Today is a busy day. Off to do project with Nadine, Denise and Adrian later. And when I get home, I have tons of assignments to finish.
Chowx~
I want something that looks less kiddy. =X
But I sucked at searching for new blogskins. I suck at looking for things. I want things to look for me! =X
Oh well. Today is a busy day. Off to do project with Nadine, Denise and Adrian later. And when I get home, I have tons of assignments to finish.
Chowx~
this heart of mine confessed at 7/30/2006 02:46:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart