Saturday, July 01, 2006
I love shopping! =)
Met up with mama yesterday. That stupid girl was late-as usual and I waited for her for more than an hour. ZZZZZZzzzzzzz~ This is so not like me. Plus I was starving!
But for mama, I've decided to be more patient, since I seldom get to see her.
So after she came, we immediately went to hunt for food. We went to Taka's B2 and settled down for Beer Battered Fish n' Chips. It's not bad and quite affordable as well. =) Eating fish n' chips always remind me of the times we had at Perth, and from there we started catching up and chatted. =)
Then after that we do what we does best-Shopping!! Though I only had a miserable amount of money left in my pocket, I still continue to shop. =X I've spotted a few things I want to get again and thinking that I have no money makes my heart ache.
Furthermore there's ZARA SALE now!!! OMG! That's my favourite sale of all! I dont know why but Zara always appeal to me more than Mango. And Mango sale is always so messy and it spoils the mood somehow. =X
Then we went to Heeren to look for my bag. I've spotted a Converse bag that has my current favourite colour scheme-red, blue, white, gold. That's the nautical colours I guess. And Boonie was sort of pissed at me because I kept going " OOo..nautical!" or "Oh, I like this because it's nautical!" =X
I think Boonie had a fetish for caps as well and then we went to this shop selling lots of caps and started trying them on. Not me, she of course. In the end she really bought a red, sort of a newsboy cap. =)
Nice right? I think she really looked very Jap, especially with her Japanese curls. But I think her curls are becoming waves soon. Haix I want to curl my hair too but it's too short la. ZZzzzzzZ~
Boonie dolled up herself yesterday and I just wore something casual, because I had S&W in the morning and I was in T-shirt and short ok! So I just took something that is easy to wear. In the end we both look so weird, as in different. She looked so trendy while I looked like an obasan. -_-''' [Note: My hair is equally black as Boonie. Why is my highlight is not bright enough!!!]
Then today caught Superman returns at PS. It's been quite some time since I last went there to watch movies. The show was ok. I somehow like action-packed movies better. And Superman was shuai too! He had a very clean face. And that kid was so cute!!! =)
And I bought that Converse bag I was eyeing for too. There's a 20% discount at Taka somemore. =) So in the end it only cost me like $47++. Hmm I have a feeling that alot of people will get that similar kind of bag, because it's cheap and not bad looking. And I realise its colour scheme is similar to France. =X
Oh well, never mind. I think we don't carry the same bag for very long also so it's not that wise to invest on something really expensive. At least it's better than my current one and it doesnt spoil my clothes. I'm contented with it la. =X
And I bought myself another Zara top. It's red with polka dots and a BIG hole at the back. =X Ok, you're supposed to wear 2 things inside anyway. =X But it's cute at least.
And now I owe Jack 40 bucks again. Well done Sarah. -_-'''
[PS: I dreamt of you many times and in my dream, we seem to have reconcile and I was real happy. But when I woke up, I realise my dream wasn't reality, because I knew that you still haven't forgive me.]
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart