Friday, July 14, 2006
Happy Birthday XINXIN!
I know I say this many many times le...LOLX. BUT STill, Very Sweet 17 YIXIN!!! =)
Hmm hopefully we can celebrate your birthday with you next year or so. I know you very popular de, loads of people waiting to celebrate with you hor. Just glad that you have a great day! And I'm glad you like the bag charm too!! Tinkerbell is cute ya. It's the only one we saw you know. The rest are in pink which are not so nice. LOLX.
Ya like what you said, we knew each other for only 3 months and it seems like 3 years. Lolx. Ok maybe not so kua zhang, but these 3 short months we've like been through happy times together and you've been helping me through my bad times too. I REAlly really appreciate that! =)
It's like I have this feeling we'll be best friends! [however, after past experiences I dared not really rely on this gut feeling anymore] I hope that will be true seriously.
So this post is specially dedicated to you XINXIN! Thanks for being a great friend! Same with Ah-dai, Nana, wanwan and D. =D I will treasure our friendship de!!
Heartz XIN XIN! [ call you XIN XIN until I have goosebumps le..shall call you ei hsin on monday. Whahhaha. ]
[PS: I'm becoming a potato couch, just like Jack, except I'm facing the TV while he's facing the computer. -_-''']
Hmm hopefully we can celebrate your birthday with you next year or so. I know you very popular de, loads of people waiting to celebrate with you hor. Just glad that you have a great day! And I'm glad you like the bag charm too!! Tinkerbell is cute ya. It's the only one we saw you know. The rest are in pink which are not so nice. LOLX.
Ya like what you said, we knew each other for only 3 months and it seems like 3 years. Lolx. Ok maybe not so kua zhang, but these 3 short months we've like been through happy times together and you've been helping me through my bad times too. I REAlly really appreciate that! =)
It's like I have this feeling we'll be best friends! [however, after past experiences I dared not really rely on this gut feeling anymore] I hope that will be true seriously.
So this post is specially dedicated to you XINXIN! Thanks for being a great friend! Same with Ah-dai, Nana, wanwan and D. =D I will treasure our friendship de!!
Heartz XIN XIN! [ call you XIN XIN until I have goosebumps le..shall call you ei hsin on monday. Whahhaha. ]
[PS: I'm becoming a potato couch, just like Jack, except I'm facing the TV while he's facing the computer. -_-''']
this heart of mine confessed at 7/14/2006 12:44:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart