Saturday, July 08, 2006
Happy Birthday to loads of people!
Why is that so many people want to be born on 8 July?
Today is Pinky, Rayner, Danny's brother and Jon's brother 's birthday!!
Happy Birthday to them all, though I guess only Pinky would read my blog. LOlx!
Anyway Pinky, I think I shall be nice and treat you to Secret Recipe's cheesecake someday ya. Contact me when you are free or something too! Take care and enjoy! =D
Today is Pinky, Rayner, Danny's brother and Jon's brother 's birthday!!
Happy Birthday to them all, though I guess only Pinky would read my blog. LOlx!
Anyway Pinky, I think I shall be nice and treat you to Secret Recipe's cheesecake someday ya. Contact me when you are free or something too! Take care and enjoy! =D
this heart of mine confessed at 7/08/2006 12:18:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart