Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Haiz...test =(

I'm so not in the mood to study OCOM now!!! =( I still feel pretty drained after the previous week rushing through projects. And I just hope I can don't do that badly for tomorrow's OCOM test, because I know my Stats test taken this Monday was a goner. I lost 10 marks already!!!!! And probably more to come...

I feel like sleeping this whole day and there's no mood to study/memorise any of the points I need. Argh!!

But never mind, I just pampered myself with Daisy's Multigrain Milk. =D I just saw it on a newspaper ad that day and it taste not bad. I've been pampering myself with snacks lately, probably due to the stress. And I'm craving for Long John's Cheese Shrimp with fries now. =X Oh no I'm growing fat!

Why am I thinking about food when I'm suppose to study OCOM? =X

Anyway I was pretty pleased with myself during OCOM's table topics. I thought I did badly and Nadine said my lips turned pale and she was shocked! LOlx I guess I was too nervous and shocked from all the anxiety! Scary man! But at least I did well. =)
Note: It's very important to smile during your speech because I believe that's the winning factor. =)

My topic was My Preferred Office Job. It was so much easier than topics like, telecommuting, improving employee's orientation etc.
I'm good at talking about MYSELF you see. LOLx. But somehow when I got the topic, I don't know which job I should say, because I really don't know what kind of office job I want. I said that I want to be a Real Estate Agent, but it wasn't something I really wanted. If the topic was My preferred occupation, I would definitely say a nurse and it will helps alot. LOLX.

Sometimes I really wonder why I took Business Studies in the first place, because I'm totally clueless about what I want to do after I graduate. Of course I will try to get into a university first, but what about next? What job am I going to do with my diploma/degree?

LOLx. I thought of being a lecturer before, because they earn big bucks and have an easy job. The only thing is to produce a very excellent certificate and good presenting skills. Lolx. Then I'll lead a tai-tai life like Dorothy Kwok. That's provided if I marry a rich husband like a doctor or lawyer. LOLX.

Ok that's fat hope la. But at least people like Denise knows what she wants to do and have a family business to take over if she doesn't. What about me? I don't think I have business brains though. I only thought of opening things like snack shops [xiao chi dian], tuition centres, childcare centres etc. LOLx. Funny right.

Oh well. My future is so bleak. =X I hope I'll know what I want in life in the future, because based on all those examples I've seen, many people turn to jobs that are unrelated to what they have learnt.

Hmm why am I talking so much crap here. Ok now back to studying OCOM. *groans*

this heart of mine confessed at 7/25/2006 05:38:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard