Sunday, July 16, 2006
FISH FISH FISH!!!!!
What a Fishing suay day I had today. It sucks to the core man!!!! AHHHHHHH~~~
I think I have alot of bad karma lately. Why is that so? FReak Freak Freak. Feeling very jittery right now and I cant breathe!!! OMFG! Can I just go and die now? -_-'''
Anyway I've met 3 distinct suay things today.
#1 I wanted to catch Pirates of the Carribean today and I was SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo close in getting the tix. But when I was about to confirm, it sold out. -_-'''
FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#2 My dad finally brought us to Serangoon to have durians after the past week of nagging, and guess what, when we reached there, the durians are all sold out!!!!
FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#3-probably the worst. My mum just said something to me, some sort of exposing me and embarrassing me thing. And the feeling sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like digging a deep hole and burying myself inside forever.
FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT SUCKS MAN!!!! CAN THIS DAY PASS QUICKLY??!!!!
FISH!
I think I have alot of bad karma lately. Why is that so? FReak Freak Freak. Feeling very jittery right now and I cant breathe!!! OMFG! Can I just go and die now? -_-'''
Anyway I've met 3 distinct suay things today.
#1 I wanted to catch Pirates of the Carribean today and I was SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo close in getting the tix. But when I was about to confirm, it sold out. -_-'''
FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#2 My dad finally brought us to Serangoon to have durians after the past week of nagging, and guess what, when we reached there, the durians are all sold out!!!!
FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH FISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#3-probably the worst. My mum just said something to me, some sort of exposing me and embarrassing me thing. And the feeling sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like digging a deep hole and burying myself inside forever.
FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT SUCKS MAN!!!! CAN THIS DAY PASS QUICKLY??!!!!
FISH!
this heart of mine confessed at 7/16/2006 10:50:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart