Friday, July 21, 2006
Finally a day with no projects!
Yeah!!! FRIDAY!! I'm supposed to be really happy this day and it turned out to be not too bad, excluding the fact that I have to wait for someone for sooooooo LONG.
Yesterday we had a hard time struggling to finish CATS. Our group is super unorganized. It's like we are faced with a serious time constraint and yet our group leader still often introduce changes, trying to perfect the whole project, but failed to realise our restrictions and carrying out her ideas properly. I was extremely pissed off, because we don't even know clearly what we are supposed to do and somebody is there trying to 'introduce reforms'. Reminds me of Mao Zedong and his revolutions. Hahhaha!
Anyway, she was like throwing all the dirty job to the others while she just sits in glory and do all the talking and the 'good' stuffs. And when I nicely try to suggest another thing because her idea was not feasible in a short time, she totally ignores it! Well I guess you'll often meet such people everywhere, and I think I will try to avoid working with such people.
I didn't had my dinner yesterday and I slept at 1am. OK, I admit that I'm not that kind of person who can stay up through the night to finish my projects/assignments. Me staying up till 1am is good enough. Besides I have to wake up at 6 the next morning.
So during our S&W, Denise and I was dancing kinda spastically, espcially me because both of us did not attend last week's lesson. I malu-ed myself alot of times, because our instructor noticed us and kept laughing at ME!!! =( So throw face. =X
After school, went to catch Pirates of the Carribean (finally) at Cathay House. The show is not bad, quite hilarious. The next movie I want to watch would be Lake House definitely. Keanu Reeves! Actually not because of him, it's because of the storyline.
Then after that had Carl's Jr for dinner. Jack and I shared a meal because Carl's Jr 's burger is always so BIG!!! I love Criss-cut fries! =)
Then I accompanied Jack to this Volkswagen showroom at ulu Alexandra Road because he was one of the lucky 10 to get a chance to win a mini cooper I think. Oh well, I'm not very good with cars. As long as it can move, it's a good car. =X
As I expected, we were the youngest among the rest. It feels kinda weird seriously. The rest will be thinking, "Why are these gin-na stealing our chance of winning that cooper?"
Oh anyway they served some 'finger' food there too.
They served beef steak which is medium rare and this gooey bread thing with salmon. The salmon thingy was not bad, but the steak is too raw for my liking. =X They have very appealing looking eBay muffins and berry tarts too. I love blueberries!!! I'm going to buy them from Cold Storage someday. =)
Oh ya they even had wine! But I've come to a conclusion that I'll never get drunk because I don't like wine at all. 1 glass is VERY SUFFICIENT for me already. I don't like the bitter taste. I think I'm still a Pokka greentea person. =X
But of course, if it's Vodka, I think I'll love it! =D Choya is better! Relax~
So when it's like 8, there comes the lucky draw. There are prizes like, CD hampers, the DHL hot-air balloon pass, 2 air tickets to Europe with 1000 euros to spend, and of course that mini cooper. Altogether there were like 7 prizes and there are 10 people fighting for it. So chances for a person winning is 0.7 right?
But the suay thing was, Jack didn't get to win anything. And I think the reason lies with me. ;(
I'm not a lucky person, especially when it comes to things like lucky draws, gambling etc. Jack is supposedly luckier than I am, but perhaps because he brought me there that's why he didn't win anything. Haix. Sorry~ =X
In the end, we nearly got lost while going home as well. But never mind, I got a green Star stuffie. Which stinks as well. =)
So the great day is over and this weekend is meant for slogging for Stats and OCOM tests. Oh well, exams are so near. I can't wait for the holidays!!! =D
Yesterday we had a hard time struggling to finish CATS. Our group is super unorganized. It's like we are faced with a serious time constraint and yet our group leader still often introduce changes, trying to perfect the whole project, but failed to realise our restrictions and carrying out her ideas properly. I was extremely pissed off, because we don't even know clearly what we are supposed to do and somebody is there trying to 'introduce reforms'. Reminds me of Mao Zedong and his revolutions. Hahhaha!
Anyway, she was like throwing all the dirty job to the others while she just sits in glory and do all the talking and the 'good' stuffs. And when I nicely try to suggest another thing because her idea was not feasible in a short time, she totally ignores it! Well I guess you'll often meet such people everywhere, and I think I will try to avoid working with such people.
I didn't had my dinner yesterday and I slept at 1am. OK, I admit that I'm not that kind of person who can stay up through the night to finish my projects/assignments. Me staying up till 1am is good enough. Besides I have to wake up at 6 the next morning.
So during our S&W, Denise and I was dancing kinda spastically, espcially me because both of us did not attend last week's lesson. I malu-ed myself alot of times, because our instructor noticed us and kept laughing at ME!!! =( So throw face. =X
After school, went to catch Pirates of the Carribean (finally) at Cathay House. The show is not bad, quite hilarious. The next movie I want to watch would be Lake House definitely. Keanu Reeves! Actually not because of him, it's because of the storyline.
Then after that had Carl's Jr for dinner. Jack and I shared a meal because Carl's Jr 's burger is always so BIG!!! I love Criss-cut fries! =)
Then I accompanied Jack to this Volkswagen showroom at ulu Alexandra Road because he was one of the lucky 10 to get a chance to win a mini cooper I think. Oh well, I'm not very good with cars. As long as it can move, it's a good car. =X
As I expected, we were the youngest among the rest. It feels kinda weird seriously. The rest will be thinking, "Why are these gin-na stealing our chance of winning that cooper?"
Oh anyway they served some 'finger' food there too.
They served beef steak which is medium rare and this gooey bread thing with salmon. The salmon thingy was not bad, but the steak is too raw for my liking. =X They have very appealing looking eBay muffins and berry tarts too. I love blueberries!!! I'm going to buy them from Cold Storage someday. =)
Oh ya they even had wine! But I've come to a conclusion that I'll never get drunk because I don't like wine at all. 1 glass is VERY SUFFICIENT for me already. I don't like the bitter taste. I think I'm still a Pokka greentea person. =X
But of course, if it's Vodka, I think I'll love it! =D Choya is better! Relax~
So when it's like 8, there comes the lucky draw. There are prizes like, CD hampers, the DHL hot-air balloon pass, 2 air tickets to Europe with 1000 euros to spend, and of course that mini cooper. Altogether there were like 7 prizes and there are 10 people fighting for it. So chances for a person winning is 0.7 right?
But the suay thing was, Jack didn't get to win anything. And I think the reason lies with me. ;(
I'm not a lucky person, especially when it comes to things like lucky draws, gambling etc. Jack is supposedly luckier than I am, but perhaps because he brought me there that's why he didn't win anything. Haix. Sorry~ =X
In the end, we nearly got lost while going home as well. But never mind, I got a green Star stuffie. Which stinks as well. =)
So the great day is over and this weekend is meant for slogging for Stats and OCOM tests. Oh well, exams are so near. I can't wait for the holidays!!! =D
this heart of mine confessed at 7/21/2006 11:59:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart