Sunday, July 16, 2006

Choir farewell. =)

Choir farewell was alright. =) Manage to catch up with a few people, and I was so looking forward to see Bonn!!! REally very long never see him already.

Went to Boonie's house first in the noon, then went to the bus stop to meet Ling at 130. So while waiting for Ling...

... we started cam-whoring. Lots of spastic, messy hair shots of us. LOLX. Finally my highlight is starting to be visible.

Then when we reached ECP, it started to rain, though it wasnt heavy. First thing I did was to call Bonn and asked where he is. =) Of course must see my duo nian bu jian de da shuai ge. =X That's what he always claim about himself.

Then saw Joanne, Shan Shan, Jin Yen, Lisa, Jon-didi etc etc there. Was so excited la, because I've never seen them for so long, except for Jon-didi la.

Then we found Eve and stick around together and chat like before. With Eve around, the 4 of us seems to chat more easily I find. =)

We were all pretty bored, because the rest were like playing games. The juniors are really bad. They are rude and violent and thinks that they are some big shot. What is Xinmin coming to man. Haix.

Then there was this girl who wears a top that is so low cut, and then as she bends down, you can see half of her boops and her bra, if you consider that one. -_-''' The 4 of us were discussing whether Bonn saw it at all. LOlx. And the first thing she saw me, she said, " Hey Sarah, Sherman always bully me leh. " WTH do you want me to reply? " I'm so sorry to hear about that, don't worry I'll whack Sherman for you." I don't even believe what she says obviously. I don't think Sherman would be bothered with her anyway. All she does is act cute and make guys fall in love with her. Sickening.

Guys who like girls who act cute are just so shallow-minded. -_-'''

ANYWAY, Mrs Yeap came over to talk to us as well. Surprisingly she was quite nice and chatted with us. She even mentioned that she came across my blog recently. That was really surprising because I've already left Xinmin for like 7 months already. Luckily I didn't write anything directly against her. =X

Well, cut the story short.

Me. Eve. Ling. Boonie. We looked so colourful, except Ling of course. The wind is strong! Whee~

Lolx. We're the F4...then who will be our Shan Cai?

That's Bonn of course! LOlx. We've been buddies since Sec 3, and I've really haven't seen him for a long time. Now become very fit and more tan le. I LOVE HIS TAN!! =) And he's still as 'manly' and humourous like before. Ling was saying this while taking this photo:

Ling: Hey, ni men qin mi yi dian ma.

me: zhe yang hai bu gou qin mi ar?

How intimate you want me to be with him ar. LOLx. Later Bonn shy. =X

Lolx I love watching Ling and BOnn fight as well. The good old days....

The wind is still so strong. Whee~

Jon-didi always look so spastic one. His da jie also actually. =X If he smile properly I can guarantee he's going to be so shuai. Boonie. Germaine. Me. Boonie always act cute one...Sickening. =X Lolx. [ps: I say that she always act cute just because we always say each other, not the bad thing. ]

Speaking of why she's sickening, this bitch always agitates me by saying Mr Yong this and Mr Yong that. Then today, Mr Yong was like eyeing the group of us when he was walking back. Then after he grabbed his food, he walked towards us and started talking to BOONIE!!!!!

WTH! Ling and I were so mad! Mr Yong is so bias la. BOO~ Then I started to kick Boonie and then Boonie called Mr Yong here and said that I bully her because of him. Lolx. Funny man.

We were just gossiping about the possiblities of Mr Yong and Boonie together also. LOLX. That's kinda freaky actually. =X

I wanted to take a picture with Ling, but in the end she gave this jiao bin because Mr Yong broke our heart. =(

So I did the same too.


LOLX. Laugh all you want. This is the first time I did such a stupid pose besides smiling. -_-'''

Alright, now I'm sleepy and grumpy. Good niteZz!

this heart of mine confessed at 7/16/2006 12:01:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard