Sunday, June 25, 2006
Sianz...
Haix school's going to start. I sort of feel that I didn't really fully utilised my holidays. =X Perhaps most of them were spent in Malaysia already.
Oh well. I'm so broke now and I don't think I should do any more shopping. I just have to get another school bag because my current one spoils my clothes. Eeyer! Waste my money. Now I'm so broke that I feel like getting a job. It's like every weekend I went out, I will return home with something new. That's not a very good habit. I don't want to splurge on unnecessary things, but it seems that I want everything. =X
Somehow I can't wait to get back to school also, so that I can see Yixin, Denise, Nadine, Wanxin, Diane everyday. It was a fun day going out with them on Thursday. =) And certainly spent alot of money. =X But I don't want to wake up early and have long bus journeys again. Sobx.
Oh ya. And my application for NP scholarship was unsuccessful. =( No more free school fees. I think I screwed up the interview la. But never mind, I'll try next year then, though it's more difficult since there's more competition. Anyway we're getting our test results tomorrow I guess. Hopefully. I hope I'll do well man. =X
The JC peeps are having their JCT soon/tomorrow. Jia you wor!! I can't wait for choir farewell to come, so I can see old friends and juniors again. They keep postponing that thing. Tsk~
Yea this is a boring post I know. I just blogged to kill time la. Sunday is always good for rotting. =X
Oh well. I'm so broke now and I don't think I should do any more shopping. I just have to get another school bag because my current one spoils my clothes. Eeyer! Waste my money. Now I'm so broke that I feel like getting a job. It's like every weekend I went out, I will return home with something new. That's not a very good habit. I don't want to splurge on unnecessary things, but it seems that I want everything. =X
Somehow I can't wait to get back to school also, so that I can see Yixin, Denise, Nadine, Wanxin, Diane everyday. It was a fun day going out with them on Thursday. =) And certainly spent alot of money. =X But I don't want to wake up early and have long bus journeys again. Sobx.
Oh ya. And my application for NP scholarship was unsuccessful. =( No more free school fees. I think I screwed up the interview la. But never mind, I'll try next year then, though it's more difficult since there's more competition. Anyway we're getting our test results tomorrow I guess. Hopefully. I hope I'll do well man. =X
The JC peeps are having their JCT soon/tomorrow. Jia you wor!! I can't wait for choir farewell to come, so I can see old friends and juniors again. They keep postponing that thing. Tsk~
Yea this is a boring post I know. I just blogged to kill time la. Sunday is always good for rotting. =X
this heart of mine confessed at 6/25/2006 04:37:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart