Thursday, June 29, 2006

A record-breaker!

WOO! Want to know what record I've just broke?



























I got ranked 1st on CRAZY TAXI!!!


All thanks to the boring lectures and the CIP lesson for me to train up my skills!! =D

Hmm I guess it's abit of luck included too! And of course, now I'm more familiar with the places. =)

Maybe it's not very difficult to be ranked first. Because during Econs lecture I saw my eye candy completing the game and ranked 1st too. =X Lolx. I guess he was my 'inspiration' and made me like the game again. Kekex. =)

Ooo I'm looking forward to tomorrow somehow, excluding CATS. -_-'''
We're going to learn a new dance tomorrow and yezhong is meeting her mama. =)

Mama is finally like...free and she has no school! Cool huh?

Well congrats to the JC peeps then, JCT is over! =)

It's such a joyous occation! Lolx.

this heart of mine confessed at 6/29/2006 06:55:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard