Sunday, June 04, 2006

PC show -> Marina Square

I was suppose to study for my common test today, but in the end, I've decided to slack and go shopping instead. Haix I'm such a bad girl. Think I have to chiong for my common test the next few days already.

Anyway went to PC show today. It was horrible, because there were so many people!!! I haven't seen so many people already.
And the crowd stretches from CityHall MRT, to Citilink Mall, to Suntec! OMG, it's pretty boring because getting from one place to another is so troublesome, and it's hard not to bump onto people. Eeyer don't like.

PC show wasn't really the place for me either because I don't have the bucks. And I'm not looking for anything. But then, now I really want to get a digicam, after my dad's cam has broke down. I wanted to get Sony's T5 or that Samsung one. Both 5.1 megapixels, but one is $499 and $299 respectively. BUT, my brother is right. Now 5.1 megapixels cameras are already the minimum, and soon it'll be outdated. So we shall get something better.

Well, he's happy la. Because he got his Sony walkman already. I still have to bear with my lousy and ugly mp3. =(

Oh well. One should learn how to be contented. I don't care how it looks as long as it's usable. =X *self-deceived*

After that, went to Marina Square instead because Suntec was totally impossible to shop. Remember that day where Denise and I went to pick tulips there? The event was still on and that actress was still there, promoting Canberra.

This time, I didn't go there to take the tulips, instead there's this place where they have artifically made snow on the floor and then there's a seat and people can put on winter clothes and take photographs. I saw this and immediately pester Jack to take with me. =X Well, that poor guy has no choice of course. =) That dumbo can't diffentiate between snow and dry ice. DUmb. How can you put a piece of dry ice on your hand? It won't melt that easily.


Yea I know the pic here is very blurry, that's because it's taken by a camera phone. Well the picture turned out fine. The person still printed the it on those glossy photo paper, and it's all FOC! =) Of course, if it's not FOC do you think that dumbo will want to to take it with me. Oh well, at least the picture I have was nice.

Then Jack went to the Creative store to get his speakers. We actually saw it at the PC show, but because of the long queue there he rather buy it at the Creative store. Oh well. And now he's boasting about how good the system is. -_-'''

My lappy doesn't have any external speaker, and well, though he's ugly and fat and square and fat and grey, I'll still love him, because he's now my NO1 companion. =)

Oh well, enough of fun today. I think I shall work hard on the rest of the days. =) After that, I can really enjoy, and hopefully meet up with some friends. =)

this heart of mine confessed at 6/04/2006 12:45:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard