Sunday, June 11, 2006
Meet-ups
Yesterday I met up with Eve and Boonie. =) It has been such a long time since I last seen the both of them.
Boonie was as usual late. -_-''' So Eve came over to my house first and wait for the time to pass. And she brought our belated birthday gifts [for me and Boonie] and asked me to choose one of the bag first.
In the end, I chose the one that Eve said it was the better gift. =P It's a Body Balm Bubbles Vanilla Shimmer from Natural Source. It's really cute man. The body cream gel is in this globe container/bottle and it smells ultra sweet and delicious. =) Eve said she got this for Huiling too, and I bet Ling will love this even more.
Thanks so much Eve!! I think she put alot of effort to package the things too. =)
Boonie had curls now!! She's so pretty, much better than her thick and heavy ponytail. =) She looks very high-maiden now. Too bad I can't curl my hair because it's too short. =(
Anyway I think alot of people changed, as in become prettier le. Hairstyles can make a person look very different. I also want to do something drastic. A nice, drastic change to my hair. But then, my hair is ever so boring and nothing much can be done. Therefore, I'm not becoming prettier at all. =( Haix~
Anyway I kind of look forward to going to Pasir Ris for the Choir Farewell thingy. I miss the juniors, and MR YONG!!!! =) I hope it will be fun, hopefully, Sam and Felicia can go too. I miss Selene also!
Oh ya, how can I forgot. Pinky introduced me to this shop at Harbourfront which sells Abercrombie and Fitch's clothes at factory outlet prices. =) Super cheap! But well, it's up to you to decide whether they are the originals or imitation. I think there's some clothes which are imitation. But oh well, as long as the quality is good, and you can deceive yourself and others. =)
I bought myself a polo and a white jacket. Yea, I have a jacket now, though it's not Adidas nor Puma. But it's nice. =) And I can use it when I go to Genting. They are still having a Buy Any 3 Get 1 free promotion! So my polo was free actually. =)
I can't wait to go to Genting. =) It has been raining the past few days and I hope it gets real cold in Genting. I love the cold! And I have a feeling I won't be able to do my hair afterall. Nvm, I should enjoy it anyway. =)
I can't wait...I can't wait.....
Boonie was as usual late. -_-''' So Eve came over to my house first and wait for the time to pass. And she brought our belated birthday gifts [for me and Boonie] and asked me to choose one of the bag first.
In the end, I chose the one that Eve said it was the better gift. =P It's a Body Balm Bubbles Vanilla Shimmer from Natural Source. It's really cute man. The body cream gel is in this globe container/bottle and it smells ultra sweet and delicious. =) Eve said she got this for Huiling too, and I bet Ling will love this even more.
Thanks so much Eve!! I think she put alot of effort to package the things too. =)
Boonie had curls now!! She's so pretty, much better than her thick and heavy ponytail. =) She looks very high-maiden now. Too bad I can't curl my hair because it's too short. =(
Anyway I think alot of people changed, as in become prettier le. Hairstyles can make a person look very different. I also want to do something drastic. A nice, drastic change to my hair. But then, my hair is ever so boring and nothing much can be done. Therefore, I'm not becoming prettier at all. =( Haix~
Anyway I kind of look forward to going to Pasir Ris for the Choir Farewell thingy. I miss the juniors, and MR YONG!!!! =) I hope it will be fun, hopefully, Sam and Felicia can go too. I miss Selene also!
Oh ya, how can I forgot. Pinky introduced me to this shop at Harbourfront which sells Abercrombie and Fitch's clothes at factory outlet prices. =) Super cheap! But well, it's up to you to decide whether they are the originals or imitation. I think there's some clothes which are imitation. But oh well, as long as the quality is good, and you can deceive yourself and others. =)
I bought myself a polo and a white jacket. Yea, I have a jacket now, though it's not Adidas nor Puma. But it's nice. =) And I can use it when I go to Genting. They are still having a Buy Any 3 Get 1 free promotion! So my polo was free actually. =)
I can't wait to go to Genting. =) It has been raining the past few days and I hope it gets real cold in Genting. I love the cold! And I have a feeling I won't be able to do my hair afterall. Nvm, I should enjoy it anyway. =)
I can't wait...I can't wait.....
this heart of mine confessed at 6/11/2006 04:33:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart