Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Lappy rawks!
I love lappy!! He's always so nice to me though he's so ugly. whahhaha! Ugly lappy!
I just got back my CIP paper and it's like WOW, I got 46/50!
Basically I was REALLY REALLY crapping throughout the paper, but our dear Mr Tan was so nice that he sort of moderated the paper greatly!! If he had followed the marking scheme, I think I would have failed already. Denise and Nadine scored distinctions as well and we are now happy girls! =D
Oh well, Stats for me wasn't that good because I scored a C! WTH! I'm so damn disappointed in myself. And the topic that I often do worst turned out to be the best! Think I was too complacent for the other topics. OB was great too, because all of it was memory work and I think I'm used to memorise stuffs for a short time. Chinese was all memorising for me too and I think I got used to it from then on.
Well, I better start bucking up now because I think I'm doing as well as I should be. =X And I'm already not paying attention during lectures. =X
It's like throughout CIP's lecture I was watching Full Metal Alchemist while the rest are all sort of trying to listen. =X I'm so hooked on that anime now, because currently there's no Lost or Desperate Housewives for me to watch. =( *hint hint*
AndI watched last night's Brazil VS Ghana's match on TVU player. Yea it's abit laggy at times. But thankfully yesterday was lucky and the match was shown without much interference. =) Nice! I'm looking forward to Friday's Argentina VS Germany. Go Argentina!! I should get to know some of their players soon. =X
And when I'm bored and craved for entertainment, I have Crazy Taxi on lappy! I'm suddenly hooked to that game again because during Econs Lecture, I saw this guy playing it on his lappy and he's so pro! LOLX. And that guy officially became my eye candy. =X Well I don't know why but suddenly I have a fetish on guys who wear polo tees. Smart. =)
But sad to say, the Microecons group seem to have lesser shuai ge than the Macroecons group. Wanzhen have so many shuai ge friends already! Jealous!! I need more eye candies in school la, otherwise school is kinda boring without them.
Ok, think I'll just spend the rest of this lesson playing Crazy Taxi. =)
I just got back my CIP paper and it's like WOW, I got 46/50!
Basically I was REALLY REALLY crapping throughout the paper, but our dear Mr Tan was so nice that he sort of moderated the paper greatly!! If he had followed the marking scheme, I think I would have failed already. Denise and Nadine scored distinctions as well and we are now happy girls! =D
Oh well, Stats for me wasn't that good because I scored a C! WTH! I'm so damn disappointed in myself. And the topic that I often do worst turned out to be the best! Think I was too complacent for the other topics. OB was great too, because all of it was memory work and I think I'm used to memorise stuffs for a short time. Chinese was all memorising for me too and I think I got used to it from then on.
Well, I better start bucking up now because I think I'm doing as well as I should be. =X And I'm already not paying attention during lectures. =X
It's like throughout CIP's lecture I was watching Full Metal Alchemist while the rest are all sort of trying to listen. =X I'm so hooked on that anime now, because currently there's no Lost or Desperate Housewives for me to watch. =( *hint hint*
AndI watched last night's Brazil VS Ghana's match on TVU player. Yea it's abit laggy at times. But thankfully yesterday was lucky and the match was shown without much interference. =) Nice! I'm looking forward to Friday's Argentina VS Germany. Go Argentina!! I should get to know some of their players soon. =X
And when I'm bored and craved for entertainment, I have Crazy Taxi on lappy! I'm suddenly hooked to that game again because during Econs Lecture, I saw this guy playing it on his lappy and he's so pro! LOLX. And that guy officially became my eye candy. =X Well I don't know why but suddenly I have a fetish on guys who wear polo tees. Smart. =)
But sad to say, the Microecons group seem to have lesser shuai ge than the Macroecons group. Wanzhen have so many shuai ge friends already! Jealous!! I need more eye candies in school la, otherwise school is kinda boring without them.
Ok, think I'll just spend the rest of this lesson playing Crazy Taxi. =)
this heart of mine confessed at 6/28/2006 01:41:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart