Friday, June 02, 2006

I'm going GENTING with dar-LING!!! =)

Hahaz! I'm so excited now!! I know this may sound a bit chey to some people, but nevertheless, it's still my first time going out of Singapore with my friend!!!

Let me see, I think the person I should thank is Sheng Le. Because that day when I was on my way to school, I saw Shengle at the bus stop, and immediately I sms Ling about how cute and how kuku he was. Then after I sms Ling about that, she started asking me about the trip to Genting. Of course I want to go!

Although I've been to Genting many times, and got pretty sick of doing all the boring things here, I hope I can enjoy this trip there. It has been ages since I really enjoyed myself with the rides in Genting. In the past, I was either too young to play those exciting rides, or my brother is too hum to play those thrilling ones with me, or my parents refuse to let us play at the theme park due to the lack of time and saying that the tickets are expensive and a waste of money.

Well, I think the feeling would certainly be very different if you go with a friend. I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to shop, play on the corkscrew, and if it's cheap, give my hair a good cut and highlight. I hope it'll be fun!!!

And I'm so surprised my parents agreed to let me go this time, since they are such weird parents. But I think they agreed mainly because they know Ling. And besides it's only a short 2 days. Won't kill right.

So yep. It'll be a good treat after the common test. =)
I still wanna go shopping at KL with my parents. Hopefully there's a sale in Malaysia too. Can't help it. I feel richer shopping at Malaysia, not that I really like their things. =X

Hmm, someday, I hope I can go Bangkok with my friends and shop at Cha-tu-chak [might be wrong spelling] and then enjoy a spa or massage session there. Shiok! I promise myself I'll do that someday.



Hmm ok, let's talk about school now. Since the common test is coming, Denise, Nadine and I went to skip OCOM lecture and head to Orchard library to study yesterday. It was fun! Before going to study, I brought them to eat Hainanese Chicken Rice at Far East. And while we were there, Nadine had this very colourful headband. So I asked Denise to put on the headband because she had thicker and longer hair. And she looked like Gabrielle on Desperate Housewives!!! REAlly lookalike, plus Denise has tan skin colour!!! She look damn funny, maybe more towards cute, and we couldn't stop laughing !!! =D

Then while studying, we had some gossip breaks in between too, and then we'll start bitching about some people, if not Denise would say something hilarious about her parents! I think her parents must be very cool, though I've not met them yet! =)

And now, there's a new addition of entertainment to my dear lappy! CRAZY TAXI!! Seriously I don't like that game when I played it in the arcade, because I always lose. But then, when I played in on my lappy I seem to understand it better. BUT, I still don't like the game, because I still lose to Denise! I think I'll be a very poor driver in the future. =X

I'm beginning to love Dance Sport more and more, despite having to wake up early in the morning to attend the lesson. We finally learnt the whole routine for Cha-Cha and it's fun! Well, I still stumble and look spastic at some of the steps, but at least it's fun! And Dance Sport make you sweat too, which means you're doing exercise! Plus, Dancing makes your body tone, no need to sweat alot as you stay in the air con room, and it's FUN!

Poor Denise got to be my leader. And my leader is shorter than me! Whahhhahaha! Thankfully I'm not the leader, because I'm not cut out to be one. =X And worse of all, she has such a chor lor partner. =X Just today, I accidentally punched her teeth and stepped on her feet. =X And then we'll end up laughing our heads away and try to carry on with the dance. Haix. Think my husband would be so ke lian because he has to endure my chor lor-ness. =X

And next term we're going to learn Jive[is it spelt this way?]. I'm looking forward to it, though I know it's alot faster. =) Think the next term will have more projects coming up, and hopefully things are going to turn out fine I hope. =)

That's all. Study hard and All the best to those having common test!


[PS: I'm so happy that I got tanner! How I wish I could fit into a bikini so that my tan would be of its maximum potential. =X LOLX.]

this heart of mine confessed at 6/02/2006 10:22:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

The Blogger.

  • Sarah, Shu Wen
  • 27 March 1989
  • sarah_coolz89@hotmail.com
  • Xinmin Secondary [2002-2005], TJC [2006], NP-Business Studies [2006-200?]

Those Days


Tagboard