Friday, June 09, 2006
Belated Wedding Post
The food was good, nice cameramen, nice friends and host to help out, even a nicer and more decent place. The entire thing was more organized. I don't know why but I always have this sixth sense telling me that my wedding will screw up. =X
Anyway I reached there pretty early because I went there straight after school. Everyone seemed to dress up prettily that day, mostly in pink dresses. And I just wore jeans and whatever. -_-'''
Reached there like 6 plus when the actual thing starts at 815. I was practically starving man. =( But the food was all the expensive dishes like shark's fins and abalone and scallops [Yummy!]. This shows the weight I'm going to put on. Great.
There's my aunts, the bride, Pinky and me. EEKS! I have ugly hair! SO UGLY!!!
That's my cousin and her husband! Does he looks like Wei Lian? He actually does when he smiles.
Aren't these girls adorable? They were posing all the way as we took photos of them. =D They suddenly became very 'famous' because my brother was playing with them. He's such a xiao-mei-mei killer. -_-''' Can't stand. All little girls love him. =X And these 2 girls are my mum's cousin's daughters, Phoebe and Amelia. The 2 of them like to stick around each other alot, and my aunt say that they are like Pinky and I when we were little.
Anyway, I don't want to get pregnant with a daughter next time, because pregnant women carrying a daughter usually become ugly and fat and age alot. They will have fat face, big red nose, ugly hair, blah blah blah!!!! AHHH!!! I don't want to become fat and ugly and old!!! =X Haiz I pity my mum. And I'm such a screwed up baby all along. Poor mum~
I'm afraid of retribution. =X
*****************************************
Anyway, the Common test is OVER!!
Yippee!!Hooray! *actually the common test is really nothing =X*
Anyway, at the end of our last test, Yixin, Denise, Dominic, Guo Jun, Forbes and Dominic and Guo Jun's friend went out to celebrate! The guys actually wanted to catch a movie, but the girls don't want, and in the end we went our seperate ways. The girls going shopping! And the guys went to play E2 max. Guys~
But before that we ate at Galilee & Friends at Cineleisure. First time eating there. The food was so so, like the library cafe that kind of standard, but the ambience is very good for class gatherings and so on. And they have games to play there too.
They have free flow soup when you purchase anything, but then, their soup sucks la, so it's equivalant to nothing. -_-'''
But oh well, as I said, it's a good place for old friends to catch up. =)
And I had the most marvellous time with Denise and Yixin. =D
**********************************************
Ling is really good at sketching I would say, especially using paint.
From this,

It becomes this.

Thanks for making look chio-er, Ling. =X Oh well, I can never draw like that.
PS: I'm so excited!! I can't wait to go Genting with Ling!!! =D
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart